Get together in Sao Paulo!

Hey guys

Just recently moved back to Brazil and will join the real estate market.

I was thinking of gathering some ppl just so we get to know each other and share ideas/experiences and perhaps help each other!

What do you all think of sat the 22nd? Location Genuino Bar in Vila Mariana!

For those who don't drive like myself, it's close to 2 subway stations and Paulista ave.

obaoba.com.br/sao-paulo/bar/vila-mariana/genuino

Hey, nice idea I was thinking of writing the same :) let me know if more people reply!

I would love but I have a flight Saturday night :( Not possible to change Friday 21st?

I don't mind changing the date ... but apparently ppl aren't welcoming the idea! haha

I am in for Friday ;)

hey guys i can't on friday!

if anyone is up for sat, let me know!

what about Thursday???

i can do it on thursday!

so who's game for tomorrow?

does 5pm sound ok?

I am in for Friday also. Thursday possible but later ;) Regards

Guys, this is getting complicated...what if we all save a date for next week? LetŽs say next Thursday at 8 pm?

fine by me!

if anyone is still up for today lmk!

We've been organising a PubCrawl in SP to gather expats and locals travelling to different bars in São Paulo. You all are obviously welcome.
Hope to see you guys there

Bruno

Hey, do you plan to do another night out like that ?
I arrived in Sao Paulo a month ago and I don't know many people here. It looks to be a great idea to meet people...
... let me know

hey IsabelleG!
PubCrawlSP is running weekly. the idea is exactly help people to meet new people! this week we're gonna make it Thursday. we'll be running around Paulista and Augusta area. we are asking people to do the subscription before Thursday through our website, since we don't want to have too giant groups!
cheers!

Hi aragaki,

You can count me in
see you there

aragaki wrote:

We've been organising a PubCrawl in SP to gather expats and locals travelling to different bars in São Paulo. You all are obviously welcome.

Bruno

How do you do the subscription - what is the website?  Sorry - new here, but sounds like a blast!

hey!
no problem! the website is pubcrawlsp.com!

see you guys there! it will start this thursday at 9 pm!

emgait wrote:
aragaki wrote:

Bruno

How do you do the subscription - what is the website?  Sorry - new here, but sounds like a blast!

Sounds great!  I am having a hard time finding out how much it is.  Do you know the cost?
Thanks

hey emgait!
it coasts R$ 50 and covers a welcome shot at 3 bars, 1 hour of free beers and snacks and admission to one night club!