Hi everyone,i need quick and clear answer

Hi all
i'm intending to move to romania with my family "wife & kid-both having romanian nationality".i need to know the procedures for having long stay.
All my marriage papers are complete and regestired

Welcome on board ibnelnagi ;)

Hope you will obtain some information regarding this issue soon.

Regards!

When you arrive you'll have to register with the authorities and receive a residence document within three months of arriving. All the details here:

http://ec.europa.eu/youreurope/citizens … nts_en.htm

this givees you the right to work, receive healthcare, etc etc.

All the best

You don't say what nationality you are, many differ widely.
Americans get a 90 visa which they need to renew or file for residency during that time.

So far after 20 years here, we are still getting visas annually.

I moved here from the U.S. with hubby and kids.  Hubby is Romanian.  Kids were born in U.S.  they are now RO citizens by act of transcris.

Have your birth certificate, along with an apostil.  If you are from the U.S. just go to your the state you reside in, Sec. Of State office.

Go to Immigration with all your paperwork.  You will have to have copies of your birth certificate, passport, proof of health insurance, and a medical from a doctor here saying you have a clean bill of health, and no infectious diseases like HIV or Aids, etc.  Passport sized photos (2).  It doesn't take long to process this.  You will also have to show your marriage certificate.  You will also have to show proof of residence.  Your spouse will have to make a statement as well.

When you get here you will need to have the certificate and apostil translated and notarized.  You then take it to Primaria in your city.  GOing to the Primaria will give you a RO marriage license by 'Act de Transcris'.It can take up to 6 months to get all this done.

Since you are and Egyptian national, there may be different requirement for your entering the country initially.  I would check with RO embassy in Egypt prior to relocating here.  You can get the ball rolling that way.

i have been living in Rom for nine years and i just turned up and didnt leave. Im supposed to be registered but i never bothered.

Hi all hope you do well in Ro! please support me in getting the right directives to get a job in Ro! i speak English, Arabic urdu hindi and 20% Romanian and will make it to Romania in 3 months! please give me your advises and links for looking for a job! appreciate it and awaiting for your reply!

Cheers!