Moving to Riyadh

Hi there,

We are moving from Jubail to Riyadh in Feb. but we need help in finding a 2 bedrooms apartment near Riyadh ZOO.

We appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks. :)

Welcome on board lulu_mom ;)

Hi lulu_mom,

Welcome to Expat.com and soon to Riyadh. Normally the fasted way to get it is to let someone from your family come to Riyad for a day and meet the Real Estate agents in the viccinity you are looking for.

It's much better than waiting from someone who is living nearby and is a member of Expat.com and has read this post answer your query.

Lulu_mom - Welcome to the Blog!   Try this website.   www.grconsultants.org  This is a RELO Company and they assisted us with our search for housing when we came to Riyadh in 2009. 

Happy hunting... 

Regards,

Dear CAF. thank you very much for your message. I'm currently in Sydney, but moving with my family to Riyadh in 2 weeks from now. The reason I excluded the compounds in my ealier message is that the prices are extremely expensive, and I don't want to spend all my salary on rents if u know what i mean. I'm looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment near the compounds with a reasonable renting money. Any advise? Thanks a lot.

Yud wrote:

Welcome on board lulu_mom ;)

Thank you, glad to join this site :)

slyshooter wrote:

Hi lulu_mom,

Welcome to Expat.com and soon to Riyadh. Normally the fasted way to get it is to let someone from your family come to Riyad for a day and meet the Real Estate agents in the viccinity you are looking for.

It's much better than waiting from someone who is living nearby and is a member of Expat.com and has read this post answer your query.

LOL you are right, its easier to go to a real estate agent...what was I thinking!!

Thank you :)

CAF wrote:

Lulu_mom - Welcome to the Blog!   Try this website.   www.grconsultants.org  This is a RELO Company and they assisted us with our search for housing when we came to Riyadh in 2009. 

Happy hunting... 

Regards,

Good idea, I will check the site.

Thank you :)

Another place that you could check is expatriates.com,
some people try to put up a few places up over there. It should be useful for you.