Recruiting Agencies in Hanoi to find IT job

Hi *,

does anyone have already made some experiences with recruiting agencies in VN? I'm looking for a reputable one in Hanoi to find an IT job. At the moment I'm not really satisfied with what I found on the common job portals like vietnamworks, jobstreet, 40hrs, careerbuilder...

Any help is highly appreciated!

Best regards,
Thomas

If you focus on IT job you can connect with jobseeker.com

They focus on IT field.

Alice-Trinh

Thank you for your reply but the website of jobseeker.com seems to be pretty buggy... Not really trustworthy so far.

I know one recruiter in here. Her name is Nhi and this is her skype so that you can contact with her :  hahoainhi

Thank you for your help. I'll try to get in contact with her :-)

Hi Thomas,

What kind of IT job are you looking for?  Dev?  Web design?  Sales?  I'm the Country Head of Sales for an IT company here in VN and there may be a fit.  Let me know!

Best,
Khang

Hi Khang,

I'm looking for a job working with Oracle technology like PL/SQL and/or Java. I can't review your link yet but if your company has something in common with it, let me know.

Best regards,
Thomas

Are you coming from a SC (solutions consultant) background or sales?  I actually came from TIBCO in my previous life!

Best,
Khang

I am currently working as a consulting, building software solutions for several customers in different economic sectors. My duty is to propose, build and maintain customized software. Hope it helps you to understand what I am doing right now.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
If you want to find IT jobs you should directly send your resume to IT companies in Hanoi. I'm currently working for one. Most popular IT companies in Hanoi : FPT, Niteco, Harvey Nash, Framgia, Vietsoftware International etc....
Your salary will be based on your experience but don't expect to stand out from others, locals are very competitive here

Thank you for your help. I will keep that in mind!