Help required for O'level certificates attestation

Hello Everyone,
I did my O'level and A'level from Pakistan. Now I have moved to Bahrain. I submitted my documents to MOE for equivalency but they raised objections.
I have been asked by Ministry of Education to provide O'level as well as A'level certificates attested from British Council Pakistan, Ministry of foreign Affairs Pakistan and lastly Consulate of Bahrain in Pakistan.
If anyone has gone through such procedure, please guide urgently.
I have doubts as its a UK qualification not a Pakistani so no way the Pakistani authorities would attest them.
Thanks

Usman,

First of all these documents may not be attested at HEC.

You can find the procedure at British Council site online.

britishcouncil.pk/sites/default/files/verification_application_form.pdf

You will be requires to submit fees at Standard Chartered bank and submit originals at BC.

Let me know in case you need more help. :)

I already got my original certificates stamped by British Council Karachi. I want to know the further process that is MOFA attestation. As I have mentioned earlier I have doubts if MOFA would attest realising it as a UK qualification.

Hi,

It is not clear, do you want these documents attested for a master's degree admission in Europe or for a job in the middle east?

Yes I am applying for job but before that I need equivalence of my foreign certificates from Ministry of Education Bahrain.

@Guestposter543 What was the procedure then? Hopefully by now you would have gone through it. Facing the same problem now

@Muhammad Haseeb Raza Hello,

Please note that this member is no longer on the website and it is a rather old thread.

All the best

Bhavna