Wish to live in Glasgow

I'm Beatrice and I actually live near Paris in France. I'm single with two boys but one is already independant ! The second is 15 years old.
I'm a graphic designer and I'm currently the manager of a graphic studio. I work for my own customers and I also work for communication agencies for freelance missions.
I would like to find a job in order to live in Glasgow. I don't know if it's possible to live there and to keep my society in France. But in the event that I find a permanent employment, it's not a problem for me at all !
I used to live in Kuala Lumpur for several months 16 years ago. It was a great experience but I didn't choose the country : I followed my ex-husband.
But now, I really want to live in Scotland. Actually, I'm looking for a job there. I've registered on several professionnal websites.
However, I would like to know if it's difficult for french people to live in Scotland. And I would like to read experiences of people who already live there.
Thanks for your answer.

Questions and answers about Glasgow

Ask your question
Joy Bets
Filipinos in Glasgow
By Joy Bets
Usual duration for a short term flat rental in Glasgow
By tomas-arcadio
Scottish luxury brands
By Noor2016
Indonesian community
By Monnaroza

Expatriate health insurance in Glasgow

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Glasgow

Moving to Glasgow

Find tips from professionals about moving to Glasgow

Travel insurance in Glasgow

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Glasgow

Flights to Glasgow

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Glasgow