Can we take transfer after CR expire and iqama too

Dear All
I need your valuable advice on saudi rule regarding transfer and iqama expiry, my sponsor CR is expired since 6 months and I joined one company and have to take transfer but my sponsor lives in khamis and am living in Dammam since 7 months he is making me fool by taking money and doing nothing, my company sent transfer request which is now lapse because he can not accept request due to CR expiry and he is also not renewing now he changed his number, I am unable to go to Khamis because of iqama expire.
Please help me what to do his CR still in green but not renewed, how should i take transfer in new company . please help me out past 7 month, I haven't earned single penny.
waiting for your valuable advice
Thanks

Hello there,
Yes sir, you can transfer if you have your passport with you and original iqama. Your new sponsor has to do it manually, meaning he will have to pay a visit to the Ministry of Labor with your Passport and Iqama. they will be happy to serve, especially that your Iqama is expired. 

Sue

If your Iqama expired then request will approved auto by MOL and then in 24 hrs from MOI, but if your Iqama is valid and sponsor NITAQ status is green then only way to get approval from sponsor, your sponsor have access to all module if he is in green and he can approve request by single click.
Now days CR can be renewed in 10 minutes from COC, but if his baladia license expired then need to renew from respective municipality office which is subject to office/shop location visit.

Wish you good luck

Dear wht happened to your case, is it solved?

My iqama is expired for 1 week.
My sponsor is not renewing it.
My company CR and all other documents are expired and it is still showing green status on my iqama.

In this case is it possible for me to transfer on my new sponsor? Pls help.
I have my family with me here in Dammam.

My aqama has not been made n m in Saudi for 2 months n my company commercial licence n municipality license has been expired can I take transfer without kaffel

@Faezaan1988 You have all the legal rights to be transfered to a new sponser as long as your Kafeel is not able to renew your iqama. All the best