Transport from the airport to a hotel

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the number of the person who can provide transportation from the airport to a hotel for a family of 6 carrying big luggage .
Last time which was 3 years ago there was Mr. Mario who charged at that time 20 Euros.
Does anyone know him or somebody else who can give similar offer?
Thanks and regards
Mona

Ecabs are good

http://ecabs.com.mt/zonesrates/

It depends on where you are going to for the rate, an example would be a van for 6-8 passengers 37 Euro Airport to Bugibba

Thanks, do you know any contact number or person who has a van and is dealing with transportation?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Regards and good day

Hi we used sun transfers a few weeks ago and paid 20 euros for a one way transfer which was a private minibus from the airport to Marsascala the booking system was easy to use and the mini bus was immaculate. This is the link http://www.suntransfers.com/?gclid=CIbp … amp;legs=2
Hope it helps.

Vikkib127 wrote:

Hi we used sun transfers a few weeks ago and paid 20 euros for a one way transfer which was a private minibus from the airport to Marsascala the booking system was easy to use and the mini bus was immaculate. This is the link http://www.suntransfers.com/?gclid=CIbp … amp;legs=2
Hope it helps.

Very useful information ! Thanks !

We used ecabs when travelling with large luggage and found them reasonable price and very professional.

But, rather than booking online we phoned to let them know about the luggage to make sure they sent an appropriate vehicle. If there is a comment section on the online booking maybe that would work too.

Thanks buddy for your warm help !

My spoken and listening english is problem so I prefer booking online.

And my age  obviously beyond the best age to learn language .

Hard time in the future living in Malta :( Kind of challenge !

Ok then another thing to note. If we have tried to contact Maltese businesses by email or via their online forms etc we have largely been ignored.

Ecabs works ok, and if a company has an active Facebook page then they may communicate via the messaging service (but don't expect a quick response, some businesses take days or weeks).

We have found it hard or impossible to contact business online in the same way we would have in the UK. Even when you are offering to buy services most don't respond  quickly, or at all!

Where we have got a response it is usually 'please call me'. Even when we have purchased something online (eg groceries) and included a comment 'please contact us by email only', they will usually call to confirm delivery or discuss alternatives etc.

Even as a native English speaker my husband has found this difficult, because often the people phoning don't speak fluent English or have a heavy accent. I work in an international business and I'm more used to it and more confident, but he struggles.

I saw your post discussing a personal assistant and at first I have to say I thought it sounded excessive. But if you have a real problem with spoken English then I can now see that it would be a benefit to you.

Hi Felinefine Sorry didn't know you are a lady .

And yes the last two times visiting in Malta I was with my assistant from Asia, he was the one to deal with everything . But he can't be living with us in Malta forever. So now I have to worry  about the living issues in advance .

And thanks for the warm tips. I will be very careful about those white taxi on the street. They are probably doing ONE-TIME business which means cheating on customers which may seriously hurt the reputation.

No problem. I am female, but in many places now if someone has a husband then they might not necessarily be a woman. I don't mean this comment as an insult to you, just so you are aware ☺

Prepaid cabs are available at the airport, but I've been using ecabs since I got here. Reliable, polite, and on point, book through their website