Close

New to Al khobar from Mississippi. Any expats around?

I have just arrived in Al Khubar from Mississippi Gulf Coast.  Looking to meet other expats and get the lay of the land and join in social networks.  Need to find an outlet with other expats and local hobbies.  Adventurous and outgoing.

Hi welcome to Al Khobar am British expat living in Al Khobar.

So how is the expat community?  Haven't seen many gatherings or events posted but have been here less than a week.  Does everyone just do their own thing?

I think everyone does their own thing I avnt seen or noticed much expat gatherings or anyone trying to invite if they got an event going on in their compounds

Ok, i quess the best thing to do is try to organize something and see what happens.  Thanks for the info

How did your organizing go mate? Anything in the pipeline?

Well you guys can add me in the group .
I'm from Dammam :)

How about a coffee gathering for starters :D

Hi Folks, Tariq this side, am new to Khobar as well, count me in!

welcome .. I hope that we can meet

Welcome
I am also will arrive alkhober next week
I looking for new friends there

I am new to Al Khobar. I do not know a single person here and I would really like to meet people that speak English that I can understand LOL.

Hi welcome to KSA, unfortunately there are many people who are in similar situation to yourself who have found it difficult to meet people due to work and segregation. I've been living in Khobar and still not met anyone outside of my workplace. Am a British guy living in Khobar.

Questions and answers about Khobar

Ask your question
yabutouq
swimming lessons
By yabutouq
conor McGregor
interested in mma/boxing Dammam / Khobar
By conor McGregor
ding alcayde
photographer club in al khobar
By ding alcayde
soze keiser