I feel bored here

Helo guys, its hot season now in the KSA. So hot at this time.
I feel so bored here and need some friends to hang out and talk always.
Thanks and cheersssss.

Y dun you to go to beach and swim :p

I need some body with me and its not safe for me if im going alone. Thats why im looking for some of frieds. If u gonna be with me its ok and i will not be alone. What do you think?

guzm21 wrote:

I need some body with me and its not safe for me if im going alone. Thats why im looking for some of frieds. If u gonna be with me its ok and i will not be alone. What do you think?

Lolz thank you since schedule is pretty tough i cant make it. pheww:huh:

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

Lolz thank you since schedule is pretty tough i cant make it. pheww:huh:

Thanks and hope so

guzm21 wrote:

Thanks and cheersssss.

Didn't you already make this same post last month?

Alliecat wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

Thanks and cheersssss.

Mr. allicat you notice every single post :o lol poor guy needs company let him find for himself

guzm21 wrote:

I suggest you make some girl friends at your job and hang out with them so it will be 'safe' for you.  BTW, I go out by myself all the time, and know many women who do also, and we don't need protection.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

Thanks and cheersssss.

Mr. allicat you notice every single post :o lol poor guy needs company let him find for himself

But wait.. is this a GUY or a girl???????

(but I do appreciate the respect you show.. MISTER alliecat :lol:  I LOVE it!!)

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

(but I do appreciate the respect you show.. MISTER alliecat :lol:  I LOVE it!!)

I am confused too can't judge his/her gender from the pic buwahah

Mr. allicat.. compliment accepted
:joking:

Alliecat wrote:

:lol: Naveed knows @guzm21 is a guy. That's why being hostile.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

:lol: Naveed knows @guzm21 is a guy. That's why being hostile.

no way i am not wtf ehhhhhhhh

LL I was about write you to judge this person since you have loads of experience.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

LL I was about write you to judge this person since you have loads of experience.

http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00136-giggle.png

:o I'm not an OLD chap mate with loads of experience :)

Anyways, I know he's a guy (*IFF the definition of GUY doesn't cover Alliecat :))

*IFF= IF and ONLY IF

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:o I'm not an OLD chap mate with loads of experience :)

Anyways, I know he's a guy (*IFF the definition of GUY doesn't cover Alliecat :))

*IFF= IF and ONLY IF

see i told you guys legend the only one who can confirm us lmfao...
i believe allie doesn't mind if u call her a guy

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

I'm still chuckling over the Saudi guy who said all the Americans he's ever met were very nice, except for mister alliecat :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

I'm still chuckling over the Saudi guy who said all the Americans he's ever met were very nice, except for mister alliecat :lol:

Oh yea that was funny "Mr allicat heats me" buwahah omg

Alliecat

I'm working in a big company and ladies not allowed to work us all are men.
I think Alliecat has nothing todo to his/her life coz she/he read all posts here in blog. Or I think this is her/his job to read all posts and do comments. How much they paid you?
Any how good you didnot recognise my gender. Lol

guzm21 wrote:

Alliecat

I'm working in a big company and ladies not allowed to work us all are men.
I think Alliecat has nothing todo to his/her life coz she/he read all posts here in blog. Or I think this is her/his job to read all posts and do comments. How much they paid you?
Any how good you didnot recognise my gender. Lol

True, I've never disputed the fact that I have no life here! :lol:  But apparently you have even less since you keep coming to the forum begging for friends.

And my apologies for mistaking your gender ;)

This forum is for all and you can post any topic. There is no rule in this blog or forum. This blog created just meet new friends or people and to talk with some body.
So i think there nothing wrong if im looking for friends and thats the fact.

guzm21 wrote:

This forum is for all and you can post any topic. There is no rule in this blog or forum. This blog created just meet new friends or people and to talk with some body.

I didn't say you couldn't.  You made comment that I have nothing to do and I made comment that you beg for friends.  It's as simple as that :)

Alliecat wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

I didn't say you couldn't.  You made comment that I have nothing to do and I made comment that you beg for friends.  It's as simple as that :)

i am loving this cat fight heheheh

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

A cat fight is between two women!!

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

A cat fight is between two women!!

of course two women :))

Im not begging for friends. You are the one said im begging but im not. I dont care if some body will reply me or not. And i think people here can understand the topics or issues not same you.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

guzm21 wrote:

Im not begging for friends. You are the one said im begging but im not. I dont care if some body will reply me or not. And i think people here can understand the topics or issues not same you.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Hello Mr/Miss Guzm i didn't say anything to you its freedom of speech. Y dun u just shove it up & talk to hands

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
guzm21 wrote:

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Hello Mr/Miss Guzm i didn't say anything to you its freedom of speech. Y dun u just shove it up & talk to hands

Lol

Lol?

I hope U'll find good friends..

A_K. wrote:

Y ak you are not good??? why don't you be his friend ;)

Well, thanks guys

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
A_K. wrote:

Y ak you are not good??? why don't you be his friend ;)

:lol: A_K must be down-to-earth natured. Let us remind him that he can be a good friend.

i suggest this would help

sweet :P

guzm21 wrote:

True its not safe and not alot of places for fun but we have to deal with it

chear up fiend :)

stildreaming wrote:

True its not safe and not alot of places for fun but we have to deal with it

But why do you say it's not safe?  I've always felt safe (but granted, I don't think I'd do an overnight stay in the desert with just a couple westerners). 

As a Saudi, you don't feel safe?

okey inbox me ur cell im living near tammimi market .we can be friend and hang there at beach  and we,can play bowling as well.

aha Alliecat i really enjoy your comments .

Hitch wrote:

aha Alliecat i really enjoy your comments .

:cheers:

some times its reliving when you got busted doing something bad and you say sorry i know and will not do this again . but damn it you are killing us with same thing all over again .

Hitch wrote:

some times its reliving when you got busted doing something bad and you say sorry i know and will not do this again . but damn it you are killing us with same thing all over again .

Me?  Huh?  :huh:

I never do anything bad! :mad:

Sure.  :lol: