My Simple Offer

Good day

I would like to offer one cup of coffee free for one of you every week at any coffee shop in alkhobar. I mean I will meet one by one every week because I can't meet all . I hope that is a good idea.

Thanks

justlovely wrote:

Good day

I would like to offer one cup of coffee free for one of you every week at any coffee shop in alkhobar. I mean I will meet one by one every week because I can't meet all . I hope that is a good idea.

Thanks

Creative idea!  You're a Saudi national?

hmm....

yep i am saudi

thanks Alliecat

justlovely wrote:

yep i am saudi

thanks Alliecat

I'm curious to know why you want to meet expats.  No offense, but oftentimes Saudis who come to this forum aren't just being friendly, they have ulterior motives.

do i have to drink it infront of you? or can i have it to go?! :-p

borntobemild wrote:

:dumbom:

borntobemild wrote:

:lol: He said "..at any coffee shop"...not some drive-through.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

well theres this one smart invention called paper cups? have you heard of it? its wonders with drinks that you can take home with you to drink!! LIKE OMG!

borntobemild wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

well theres this one smart invention called paper cups? have you heard of it? its wonders with drinks that you can take home with you to drink!! LIKE OMG!

I believe they have those at Starbucks? lol

Alliecat wrote:

I believe they have those at Starbucks? lol

NO WAY, REALLY?! ;-P

justlovely wrote:

Good day

Thanks

Wots if i bring my friends too :p will it be ok?

Your simple offer is just too complicated for some of us to handle.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Wots if i bring my friends too :p will it be ok?

:o Thanks for remembering us @Naveed :)

You guys blew the original offer !!!

borntobemild wrote:

lol - that's really a good one!!:lol:<--- just got back from vacation...

why do you want to meet one by one?? sounds veeeeery suspicious, thanks for offer but think i wil buy my own coffee

Bernex wrote:

why do you want to meet one by one?? sounds veeeeery suspicious, thanks for offer but think i wil buy my own coffee

Maybe he is afraid of being overwhelmed if several English speaking people show up?  Maybe he's shy? Maybe his spoken English isn't that good?

There could be lots of innocent reasons.  If you're meeting in a public place, what's to worry?

For one thing its illegal!

Drinking coffee is illegal?

No but meeting up with a man who isnt your husband or brother is,

Bernex wrote:

True but he never specified he wanted to meet women.  This offer is for other guys and there's nothing illegal about that :)

Alliecat wrote:
Bernex wrote:

True but he never specified he wanted to meet women.  This offer is for other guys and there's nothing illegal about that :)

agreed with Mr. alliecat. Since he's posted this thread he/she's disappeared lol bogus invitation isn't it?

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Bernex wrote:

agreed with Mr. alliecat. Since he's posted this thread he/she's disappeared lol bogus invitation isn't it?

No, he's here.  I've been in contact with him.  It's a legitimate offer.

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

No, he's here.  I've been in contact with him.  It's a legitimate offer.

Then i must see him by this weekend ;) u should join us too :p

You should see him!  I think he is very nice and seems quite sincere.  I'd be happy to join you if it was any place other than KSA :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

You should see him!  I think he is very nice and seems quite sincere.  I'd be happy to join you if it was any place other than KSA :lol:

Y not in ksa?

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Y not in ksa?

Pleae refer to Bernex's post.  (Do you really think I am a mr. alliecat ?!!!)

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Y not in ksa?

that's not illegal u can meet up anyone Mr. alliecat lol Mr is ur EB nick name

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Y not in ksa?

You can meet up with anybody on a compound.. but a public coffee shop?  Males/females better be related or you're sticking your necks waaaaaaaaay out (far enough for chop-chop square? noooooooo.. but far enough for jail-deportation!!).

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

You can meet up with anybody on a compound.. but a public coffee shop?  Males/females better be related or you're sticking your necks waaaaaaaaay out (far enough for chop-chop square? noooooooo.. but far enough for jail-deportation!!).

Mr Aliiecat - Question for you, Has KSA made you like this or you have been like this since birth - I meant for smartness.....;)

saimans wrote:

Mr Aliiecat - Question for you, Has KSA made you like this or you have been like this since birth - I meant for smartness.....;)

miss saimans must be bored ;)

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

miss saimans must be bored ;)

Bulls Eye - Mr Alliecat !!:)

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

of course Ksa :D after a minor accident

Bernex wrote:

he wants to go one on on because its impossible to abduct a group of people!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why you thenk with bad thing

why no't he didn't have mony engh for more than one .

hallo justlovely

justlovely

justlovely

he leave
i lose one coffee
waaaaaaaaaa :P

Good day

I would like to offer one cup of water free for one of you every week at any shop in alkhobar. I mean I will pay one by one every week because I can't pay all . I hope that is a good idea.

Thanks

Buy me a margarita in Bahrain and I might consider it :P

Alliecat wrote:

Buy me a margarita in Bahrain and I might consider it :P

:o where have you been auntie aliecat???

drinking margaritas in Bahrain! :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

drinking margaritas in Bahrain! :lol:

oh i thought u went back to homeland, good to see u with your margaritas in margarita mexicana :p