Female Friends

Hi! I moved here recently after getting married. I love to socialize with fun loving and outgoing females. I would like to meet such ladies (or couples along with my husband) in Khobar/Dammam.

Hi! Happy to meet up once we arrive and settle.
Should be ready for an outing end of march?

Sure! I'll be waiting! Eager to make new friends :)

Hey there

I'm moving to Buqaiq within the following couple of weeks (God willing), which is right next to Khobar. Would love to meet other women who are working out there.
Hope to meet soon!

Great. Hopefully by then family life will be a bit more settled and I can find my way around for meet ups.

Hi we r bit elder married couple ... fun loving and party oriented love to soclize with educated manner and open minded ppl we r living in khobar ...Nd have 2 kids  .   But still having young adventurous  hearts ..   if u like to meet inbox for.further details

Couple here in dammam for meet ups

I'm moving to Medina I would love to meet up.

Hi I'm looking for new friends too, I will be moving to Khobar soon and I'm currently leaving in jubail.

Once settled will be in contact

discreetcouple wrote:

South African couple (Indian origin) from Khobar seeks to make friends with ladies or couples.

Yes

no one here in Riyadh  :sosad:

faiz007 wrote:

Hello, Amy.. I'm here in Riyadh

Are you female?

I'm also new in Khobar and would love to make friends (ladies).

Hello Ateam  :)
How are you?

As a couple of men have posted on this thread perhaps a brief note of caution is a good idea.
Ladies, please note a female avatar does not a lady make and some men have a tendency to make unwelcome advances.
At least one man was found in the past pretending to be a woman and asking for contact with lady forum members.

Always arrange meets in very public places and, if a man turns up, make a lot of noise and report the member when you get home.

Sex pests such as the newly banned poster from this thread are very much unwelcome and are always banned as soon as they're found out so I encourage the ladies to report them so we can weed them out quickly.

Hey Amy,

I'm not too shabby, how about you.

Am great, how is everything? :)

Hello
i would love to make friends and meet new people in Khobar

Looking for a friends from nigeria nijer ghana camaroo or chad thanks

hi, we are couples with 2 kids like to meet new couples or friends.

Hi. Looking for a family friends also hope we can be friends and meet up soon. Thanks.

Anyone. Leeezzz be friends. Excited to meet new friends, travel buddy, food buddies and more. Dont forget to msg me.

MahFa wrote:

Hi! I moved here recently after getting married. I love to socialize with fun loving and outgoing females. I would like to meet such ladies (or couples along with my husband) in Khobar/Dammam.

Hi MahFa, Im also looking for friends. I live in Khobar. Let me know if you wanna meet up for a coffee during the week. :)

Regards,

Tutti

Wanting to meet new friends of different nationalities. Couples and singles, male and female. Hang out and having good time

Tool2002 wrote:

Wanting to meet new friends of different nationalities. Couples and singles, male and female. Hang out and having good time

Are you female?

hi! i know this thread is old...but im looking for single ladies or couple who are interested in roadtrips and nature trips...im not really into the party scene, though.

Hi...where are you from ?? We are couples from dammam

hi irfan! im based in khobar.

@Guest12756 hey how are u

Im looking good friend
The OP was looking for female friends. So unless male applicants are willing to undergo a seriously expensive sex change  operation then please do not reply.

@Guest12756 hey how are u

- @Ahmed Cheema

You are replying to someone that is no longer a member of the site and the post dates back 5 years ago.
Im looking good friend
- @Ahmed Cheema

As this thread is looking for FEMALE friends, may we assume you're either gay or transsexual?

The OP is no longer with the forum, but it's very possible you may find someone in the men seeking men section of classifieds.

@MahFa hi where are you from

@desertlifestyle hiii couple here male 38 f 37 no kids

@desertlifestyle couple here mal 38 f37 no kids open minded live to meet.

@Irfankhan143 hi couple from khobar