New to Al Khobar(looking for friendship) !

Hello everyone my name is Vlad i m from Romania and i just moved in Al Khobar with my wyfe and 3 yrs old daughter. We would like to make some new friends here.. Or if somebody can give us some advice of what you could do here except shopping :) .... Thank you!

one thing you can do except shopping is going to beach:barbecuing and grilling.

Well i am also new here, but unmarried and looking for new friend. if you don't have any problem in having bachelor friends. you are welcome

We are also married couple living in khobar we do many things as hobbies ..like social gathers some nice events indoor events in different compounds and get ti gathers..just inbox ur details for further contact

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external groups is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi mate,

Len Roberts here from the UK. Just arrived in Khobar and looking to make new friends too.
Kindly let me know if you are still around.

Len

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hey lenny, my name is kush currently not in khobar but i am expected to go there next year! It would be lovely to be acquianted with you. We can continue on wp!

Hey Kush.
You have my mobile number in the chat.
Where are you from bro?

Hi Vlad

British national here as well 1 month in Al Khobar too

Ping me an email and we can exchange whatsapp if you want.

Regards

Len

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Hello my friend,

Welcome to Al khobar. I have been staying here for past 4 years. I'm a Mechanical Engineer working here in a reputed company. If you need any support, friendship do let me know. Send me message directly. Thanks.