Looking for a friend

looking for a friend,,,,,,,,,

calll 66955071,,,,,,,,im sam

I think it is not wise to publish your private phone number on a public forum. ;)

have you tried the classifieds, lol j/k :lol:

heheh do u want my fax number?my mobile wont work

is this a phishing scam? if i call, will u tell me i won something then ask for my bank account/ small fee for tranfering the amount?

joking, share common interests man, theres no shortcut to friendship ;)

legacy wrote:

is this a phishing scam? if i call, will u tell me i won something then ask for my bank account/ small fee for tranfering the amount?

joking, share common interests man, theres no shortcut to friendship ;)

legacy ma friend,i just put ma number,coz,just looking for friends man,nothing unusual in that,this is not a dating site,but all our friends r here,and i hope,if there r people with same intrest,then its good naa,thats all

nice 2 meet u MYTHBUSTER....

i'll buzz ya soon  :)

Ciao...

the thing is mon ami, its rather a peculiar way to approach a friendship, dont you agree?

lets say ur in school, and u meet some people u become friends with, what is the logical progression of friendship? u meet people, like them, then share ur number.

ur going in the opposite direction. why would someone pick up a phone and call a stranger to be their friend? think about it.

also, keep in mind that there are sick individuals out there; i read in the paper that one dude met a girl online once, she asked to meet him in a spot, he goes there all dressed up and fancy, and two guys jump him, beat the stuffing out of him and take his money, car, phone etc.

u may be trusting and sincere, but there are people out there who would take advantage of that.

so my advice to u is, use this forum for its intended purpose, talk in the open, once u see that there are people who u are comfortable around, ask for a meeting, then when u meet face-to-face, ask for their numbers.

sorry to say, but ur current approach is like fast-food friendship.

you see where im going with this?

MYTHBUSTER wrote:

looking for a friend,,,,,,,,,

calll 66955071,,,,,,,,im sam

A longer presentation would be appreciated ;)

frankly, do you think giving your phone number on a public forum without talking about yourself, your hobbies, things you appreciate and so on ... can help you to make friends? I don't think this could work.

By the way, it's usually not recommended to give your phone number on forums (who never know who's gonna call you)

thanx for the backup there Jules,

I agree with you Julien

Good analysis Legacy, ur thoughts are logic. i like em very much

thank you marakby, thank you very much :)

well different culture diff approach, but I do agree with legacy.... but be flexible, open minded, and wary of others approach.  Dont look at it as the west is the best ways.  Here or in this part of the worlds due to society's restraints they have to come up with some unconvetional ways by western standards, just my thoughts

thanx tai but dude, you're spinning off @ a tangent.

society's restraints? please elaborate.

unconventional ways by western standards? like what?

society cannot restrain anything; despite kuwait being a muslim country, where alcohol is prohibited, you can still get it, right?

what we have here are morals, and ethics, and those who choose to abide by them, and those who do not.

im interested to hear your thoughts on this,

- - - Discussion closed  - - -
Besides it is becoming off topic!

Closed