Your new local habits in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Living in Bahrain is a great way to immerse in a new culture and lifestyle.

Have you embraced local customs since you've lived in Bahrain? If so, which one(s)?

Did local customs change the way you see things, appreciate life or organize your daily routines? As far as the language is concerned, did you learn new expressions or words and do you use them?

What do you like most about the lifestyle in your host country? Are there any local specificities you are still struggling with?

Thanks in advance,

Priscilla

my dear
i  like this country very much recently Ramadan Fasting month passed but the people of this country are very great they were giving  juices ,fruits ,food water etc to people who where fasting to break there fast,  And in all Masjids  where we pray Government of Bahrain has made special tents for people to break their fast special food was served there for whole month

Bahrain being a very small country compared to other neighbouring GCC states is much  safer and better place to live and work and people living in Bahrain wish to remain until the last breath speaks high of the place, may be lot of local confrontations and difficulties but expatriates have always enjoyed the local customs and accommodative behaviour  of the nationals in the most comfortable way.
I would like to state that  the little experiences  has been good and friendly to  the people around always gave a positive feeling in this country, the parks and  malls always keep you busy and no time to think further or for the next day.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please create your own thread on the forum if you need infos on a particular question not related to this topic. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct