Close

Looking for Housesitting/Caretaker Couple in Paradise

We don't smoke. I know the Orange Blossom highway. It's very beautiful. My concern is how strong the MoviStar signal is especially for an Internet connection.

MoviStar is strong here....Actually all phone signals are strong....its just the Claro internet modem which comes in and out.......No problem at all with Movistar phone internet.......

That's good!

6525 1845........Call me and come over and see the place and we can talk........

Sounds good. Could you send me some pic of your house?

If we can't make the move, I may know of someone else (very responsible) that could.

What is your situation in Boquete now? Or your friends situation?  Too difficult to send fotos on expat.com....Give me yur ph. # and I will whatsapp them to you.......or email address.....I need somebody asap as I am ready to go........

Seems that the bushbabies are not really serious either........I prefer to deal with people who understand the importance of communication........

So sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We had a situation to take care of.

Would you have to be a citizen of Panama to work in Panama? or are you allowed to work for cash ?

Not legally no.......but for a small business off the grid off the books yes. Just like in the States.....I used to hire tourists all the time from around the world in Hawaii to work for me.....They wanted to work. Not many of the locals did.........So yes you can, but you need to be very discreet and careful about it.......Panama is worse and more close minded about foreigners working or simply being here than most other places.......at least this administration.........

good day are you stilll look for someone?

Yes, I am.....But I would have to know more about you......

I am from Jamaica,i am 28 next month is my birthday. What do you want to know just send the questions and i will answer. Thanks in advance.

@htiffy
JFM1 is my account. At this time, I am no longer looking for a caretaker as this position has been filled. Thank you for your interest. Good luck.

@dumluk
Could you please stop replying to my inquiries  written to my post? You have been responding to my posts for months and I ask you politely to please stop. You need to start your own post in your own name. Thank you in advance. JFM1