Close

Looking for Housesitting/Caretaker Couple in Paradise

We don't smoke. I know the Orange Blossom highway. It's very beautiful. My concern is how strong the MoviStar signal is especially for an Internet connection.

MoviStar is strong here....Actually all phone signals are strong....its just the Claro internet modem which comes in and out.......No problem at all with Movistar phone internet.......

That's good!

6525 1845........Call me and come over and see the place and we can talk........

Sounds good. Could you send me some pic of your house?

If we can't make the move, I may know of someone else (very responsible) that could.

What is your situation in Boquete now? Or your friends situation?  Too difficult to send fotos on expat.com....Give me yur ph. # and I will whatsapp them to you.......or email address.....I need somebody asap as I am ready to go........

Seems that the bushbabies are not really serious either........I prefer to deal with people who understand the importance of communication........

So sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We had a situation to take care of.

Would you have to be a citizen of Panama to work in Panama? or are you allowed to work for cash ?

Expatriate health insurance in Panama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Panama

Moving to Panama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Panama

Travel insurance in Panama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Panama