Moving soon

I'm moving to Mauritius in September, looking forward to starting a new life away from the UK, and hoping to meet some expats when I arrive.
all the best
Tim

Hello Timmoon

There are some meet ups from time to time so keep an eye on the events section. Whereabouts are you planning to live?

Hi and thank you for your reply, I will be staying in Vacoas in the short term, but need to explore more before my family moves out with me. I certainly look forward to meeting new people in the near future. X

Hi we live in Grand Bay , the north is better climate .
When are you thinking / planning to come on an exploratory trip , would be good to meet up and could help / advise you on the best places to look at to stay

Hi, I'm leaving the UK on the 12th September, meeting up sounds great

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum. We have a Housing section above for adverts of rentals.

ok sounds great perhaps when we are closer to the time  we can swap phone nbrs and addresses etc for you

Hi Claire, thank you so much for getting in touch, I would love to meet up with you all. Like most this is a huge step but one I believe is the best for my family.
Take care
Tim x