Dogs deterrent

i got a problem with a neighbor who lets her dogs run wild pooping and pissing all over in front of my door. I'm tired of being diplomatic. Is there a shop in HCMC that sells a deterrent spray or something that keeps these dogs from coming over to my door and do their business?

Google is your friend.  Vinegar and chili peppers are certainly readily available in Vietnam.  The only problem might be that Vietnamese dogs could be chili tolerant from eating spicy leftovers. 

http://pets.thenest.com/natural-deterre … 10037.html

I've heard that cloudy ammonia , a chemical in floor cleaning & laundry products is good to spray around .   The dogs & cats hate the smell of it.

But it's OK for you humans.

THIGV vinegar & chilli sounds good also ... Yogi has that on his chips. 😆

Yogi007 wrote:

THIGV vinegar & chilli sounds good also ... Yogi has that on his chips. 😆

Your comment reminds me of when my sons were young.  I would buy the hottest chips that I could find to go with my beer with the idea that they would not want any.  To my surprise one of them, about 5 years old at the time, devoured a whole bag and asked for more.   :joking:

Vinegar & Chilli Peppers sounds good,  maybe take it a little step further and smear it on baseball Bat!!!

Just a thought :)

vote "1" cloudy amonia

When the neighbor is away of course, invite the dogs over and receive them with a good swift kick to the nuts ... they will remember the location and the greeting. Repeat as needed. It has nothing to do with cruelty, but in the absence of any other disciplinary measures (by the owner), it can be referred to as 'training'. Ask any reputable dog trainer.

JenneSaisQuoi wrote:

i got a problem with a neighbor who lets her dogs run wild pooping and pissing all over in front of my door. I'm tired of being diplomatic. Is there a shop in HCMC that sells a deterrent spray or something that keeps these dogs from coming over to my door and do their business?

Ammonia will keep the dog away. Put some in a spray bottle with water and spray the area.

GaryFunk wrote:
JenneSaisQuoi wrote:

Ammonia will keep the dog away. Put some in a spray bottle with water and spray the area.

Ammonia is the better choice.  Since dogs can smell hundreds of times humans do, a low concentration of ammonia with lots of water is sufficient.  Higher ammonia concentration can be a fire hazard in the tropical heat, and it's also bad for human skins and eyes etc . . .

I had the same problem, it stopped after the owners received their dogs droppings right in front of their door.

Dogs poop and piss at the same places and often smell before doing that next time, so spill a small amount or spray javel around those where they used to stop for it, they'll stay away. Javel is available in supermarket. Good luck