Offering pet boarding service

Hi, I am currently living in a house in district 2 and although I have only moved here for a month I notice that there are not many pet service available here.

I am not working at the moment so I have decided to offer pet boarding service here in my own home but of course only limited to maybe a maximum of 3 pets at one time as I would like to offer the kind of boarding that would be able to have full attention on your pets, their needs and proper care. As I know it is hard to trust just anyone here but I assure you that I am fully dedicated. I also have a puppy myself so I am well aware of the concerns we all have here regarding our beloved pet/pets :)

If you are going on a holiday or needing a pet boarding service please do not hesitate to contact me.

Just want to share with everyone that is wondering.

When your pet/pets is staying with me, they will not be kept in cages all the time. They will be walked, groomed and played with daily.

Also I am a big fan of Ceaser Millan the dog whisperer. If you like I will also provide basic training for your dog, I do believe that a happy pet is a balanced pet which requires exercise, mental stimulation, obedience and affection :)

My email address is [email protected] and my website is www.nampet.net

Dear All, my services are no longer available, thank you for all your support. If you have any questions feel free to email to the above address

cool, and your contact number is?

My number is 01203749890. My name is Stephanie :)

I will also do basic grooming for your cat or dog while they stay with us and before they go home :D all nice and clean hehe..

Stephanie:
Do you want your information cross-posted to other dog-loving chatrooms?

Jaitch: Yes, that would be great since I'm new to Vietnam forums. Thank you very much :D

Hello Brandypup.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the Pets section in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Okay will do now, thank you :)

My first customer has arrived today. She is a rescue dog and her owner had her for four months now.

Her name is lucky. She will be staying with me for 42days :D

Wish I could post her picture here, I don't know how to insert it. Is anyone out there able to give me a guide please?

Brandypup wrote:

My first customer has arrived today. She is a rescue dog and her owner had her for four months now.

Her name is lucky. She will be staying with me for 42days :D

Wish I could post her picture here, I don't know how to insert it. Is anyone out there able to give me a guide please?

Congrats to the success so far. However, customers details - even if "only" dogs photo's, I would not publish

l3ully wrote:

Congrats to the success so far. However, customers details - even if "only" dogs photo's, I would not publish

Noted :)

Brandypup wrote:
l3ully wrote:

Noted :)

In fact, you should post more pictures of the dogs you're taking care of to improve your liability, but with the allowance of the dog owners, of course.

About posting pictures on this forum, you could:

1) Upload the pics to some thirdparty pic hosting website (Flickr, photobucket, etc...)

2) use the card [img]the pics' URL's[/img]
or use the fourth button from the right on the symbol panel when you're composing a post to get this card done for you automatically, all you need is to paste the URL onto the pop-up window.

hope it'd help! Take care!

rojamin wrote:

In fact, you should post more pictures of the dogs you're taking care of to improve your liability, but with the allowance of the dog owners, of course.

1) Upload the pics to some thirdparty pic hosting website (Flickr, photobucket, etc...)

2) use the card the pics' URL's
or use the fourth button from the right on the symbol panel when you're composing a post to get this card done for you automatically, all you need is to paste the URL onto the pop-up window.

I have finally opened a photo hosting account and here are pictures of my first boarder.

On her first day:
Lucky Day 1

I gave her a haircut last week and she is looking fabulous:
After a haircut :D

and her Instagram pic:
Photogenic me

My second boarder is estimated to arrive in 2 weeks.

Thanks Rojamin for your help :)

Brandypup wrote:
rojamin wrote:

2) use the card the pics' URL's

I have finally opened a photo hosting account and here are pictures of my first boarder.

On her first day:
Lucky Day 1

I gave her a haircut last week and she is looking fabulous:
After a haircut :D

and her Instagram pic:
Photogenic me

My second boarder is estimated to arrive in 2 weeks.

Thanks Rojamin for your help :)

You hair trimming skills are for sure better than my. The result quite impressive.

l3ully wrote:

You hair trimming skills are for sure better than my. The result quite impressive.

Thank you very much l3ully for your compliment. Took me 3hours and a coorperative dog for this result. I'm quite surprised myself since I only did this with a pair of scissors and it is my first time.

The only part I didn't do so well is her tail lol..

I would just like to write and thank Stephanie for looking after my dog Lucky at Nampet boarding.

This testimonial I hope will encourage other expats who need their dog looking after, or wish them to be trained by her to get in touch. Having a dog out here can be difficult, especially when you want to travel, but you can rest assured your pet will be safe and well looked after with Stephanie. She is Vietnam's answer to Ceasar (the dog whisperer)

She has a truly natural way with dogs, and understands how to get the best out of them. Not only was Lucky looked after but she is now a much more obedient dog thanks to the extensive training she received with Stephanie.

I highly recommend her and I think my dog Lucky would too!

I have now made a Facebook page. You can see all my boarders pictures and soon I will be uploading an album of my boarders and their lovely family.

Like my page and you will get to see all my updates from time to time :D

Nampet Facebook Page

Have a nice day everyone :)

For people who live in / near the ChoLon area (Quans 5 / 10) you might be interested to know there is a half-decent PET STORE located in the PARKING LEVEL of the Lotte Mart Shopping Centre in 3 /2 Street, Quan 10.

Hi there,
I am wondering. I haven't actually moved to HCMC yet, but we are looking into brining our dog there. We are teachers and part of the perk is to travel to show our children the world. I am wondering if you are still offering this service? We would be in district 7 I believe (skygarden) and we would need 1-2 week stints and possibly up to 5-6 weeks in the summer break period. How much would you charge and what do you think about the time periods?
I really just want to make sure that our guy is taken care of and it seems like we can't get that care by leaving him here in Canada.
I look foward to hearing from you in the near future.
Brian Hunt

Ceaser Millan, the dog whisperer! I'm a huge fan too!! Sadly, this week was the last episode.