Denmark Green Card

Hi Guys - Just want to confirm for Denmark Green card visa. I applied in March this year from India however still waiting for the response. The current application status is application received at the embassy. Any guess how much time it usually takes?

They say 6-12 months , mine is already 9 months still waiting, i had an interview on 12 september, some people gets their GC even in 2 months, i can't understand why processing time vary so much

Thanks for replying. It's been 3 months to me now however still waiting for response. Fingers crossed :)

Two of my friends with same document as mine got their GC in 4 months time, I think it also depends on counsellor

I've applied three months ago and still no response

you will probably get within 6 months if everything goes fine...

If they need more docs they would have contacted you before 3 months

I have applied on 3rd  March 16.

Got a mail for additional docs on 18th May(additional docs submtd on 2nd June).

Status "received at embassy".

Waiting...!! :sleep

It has been 9 months for me and the status says under process since last  2 months, before that the status was received at embassy

could you please tell me where can I find my updated status ?? thanks :)

You can track ur application on vfs Denmark website

Any news ?? I also have applied in March and they asked for additional documents one month ago (July) regarding a local problem in my qualification> Please keep me updated with your status, good luck :)

Anyone got greencard, who applied from March 2016??

Hi, I'm still waiting for the response from embassy. When I called at embassy at Denmark, they told to wait for 3 months once you submit all documents. In case they ask for additional documents, they will consider again 3 month from the day they received your new document.

Thanks

I applied in March sent required documents in July and I'm still waiting

I have applied on 3rd  March 16.

Got a mail for additional docs on 18th May(additional docs submtd on 2nd June).

Got A mail to submit passport on 12th Sep

Passport Submitted on 13th Sep

Got Passport with stamping on 16th Sep

Hi Everyone.

I have applied for a green card on the 15th of July 2015 ( yes, 15 month ago).

After several letters and new documents demands, resend of english certificates, appeals and examination of my education, I have solved all and I have at least 110 points, so there is not more excuses for saying no. But still no answer.

Other thing: is it normal that the authorities send you some correspondence to your country's  home address, other to the Denmark's legal address you have given to authorities (I have applied in Denmark with a tourist visa) and other times you have to call and they tell you that "we have lost your address" (more than twice)?

Does any have experience something like that or knows a case similar?

Thank you

What is your status now.  Got pr or not

Dear all 
Kindly create WhatsApp group if you all are still active for denmark pr. I want to apply

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Did your get residency of Green Card and are in Denmark now?

BR

Hi all. I receive my Green card in October 2016 ( a year a half from my application). I went to Copenhagen with divided thoughts about whether to go or not to Denmark, after what has happened to me. After arriving, things went worse. I was given 15 days to do biometrics (which I have already done). For that reason, I went to The Danish International Agency for Recruiting and Integration and they send me to the police, from there to another station like 3 times, just to return to the first international agency to deliver my biometrics. During that process, there were calls with no answers, calls hanged, and telephone transfer to the supposed "case officer".

Two and a half month later, I still did not receive my residence card. After several calls, I achieved to talk to someone who explained to me "that I should give my biometrics and I have failed to provide that information within the 15 days time".
The same process: 45 minutes wait. call transfer, 20 minutes more, second transfer. and so on. In the end, someone told me "we have seen that you already give us your biometrics twice".
Three and a half month after arriving Denmark, I got my residence card.
I left Denmark in July 2017 back to my country, with no intention to return there.

I have lived in another European country before Denmark, and I have worked worldwide in the US, Europe, Asia, Africa, and even Antarctica. I have cross borders and customs, applied for visas and entry permit several times. I have never seen anything like what is going on in Denmark.
The processing times vary according to whether the "case officer" (that one whose name changes in every one of the letters I have received) likes you or not.
It will be interesting to create a group with people that have experienced similar issues. I have known other similar cases and also cases were the Agency "lost the documents and they are really sorry but you will have to apply again" a year later (of course the selection criteria has changed 6 times in that year and you may not meet the point threshold.

Please share this with people who have lived the same.

Best Regards.