chile temporary residence

can someone tell me that is it possible in chile to change your tourist visa into temporary residence on behalf of your chilean girlfriend?is their any solutions?

You have to be married to get a family visa. Or you can apply for professional visa(if you have university degree). Rentista visa, if you have a lot of deposits, or monthly income through investments such as rents and brokerage accounts.

New topic