Seeking Advice on available Meds

Hi,
I was looking to travel in Vietnam and was trying to find out if my prescribed meds are available in the country.

I am prescribed Fentanyl Transdermal Patches but can get by on Morphine Sulphate if the 1st is unavailable. I am carrying paperwork to prove I use the meds.

Anyone have any knowledge ? Would I need to get a local doctors prescription to obtain ?

I have been travelling a while so the stocks I brought with me are low.

Due to the loose legislation, you don't really need doctor's prescription to buy drug here in Vn.
Most of the drugs are available in Vn especially in the major city like Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, Da Nang. It is just matter of the brand that you are looking for.
Also, there are international hospitals here. The good reputation ones are Family Medical Practice, CMI and SOS. You can go to Word  website wordhcmc.com to have the addresses of these clinics and hospitals.
Hope this helps

Luckily I am working at the Eye Hospital. I asked our pharmacist here. She let me know that you can get these drugs here in the pharmacy of the hospitals with the condition that you need to bring all of the documents to prove that you have a certain illness and need those drugs.

Thank you Upsidedown for your replies :)

Please check your email

David