Social worker looks for a job in Asuncion!

Hello there! I am together with a Paraguayan guy who I have met in Brazil, Fortaleza. I have been living there for 6 months. At the end of this year my boyfriend goes back to Paraguay. We are looking for opportunities. Maybe going to Paraguay for a while is a nice idea! I love latin-american people so much.

I am almost 24 yrs old, I have a bachelor degree in Social Youth Care and I have done internship in Ireland for 5 months. Afterwards I have studied for a bachelor-after-bachelor degree in International Cooperation North and South. Because of that I was in Brazil. There I have given English classes for children in slums.

So can you help me to find a nice job in Asuncion? It doesn't matter with what I'll start. Something in tourism, social work, english classes,... or are you looking for a new colleague or partner? Can I help in a school? Let me know! Thanks for help!

Hello Verathi and welcome on board :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Paraguay section of the site to increase your chances to find an employment.

All the best :top:

Hi there is a demand for English teachers here at the moment, try to join Expats in Paraguay !!!!!, allot of teachers/schools are on that site , 1600 helpfull members regards and good luck !

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Ehab Filmmaking
Filmmaking jobs in Paraguay? Want to settle there
By Ehab Filmmaking
Teaching English
By ihendeson
Gamal Thomas
Thinking of moving to Paraguay
By Gamal Thomas
Help me in finding a job not only in teaching field
By AryaAkhil
Being an employer in Paraguay
By pedroec1

Expatriate health insurance in Paraguay

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Paraguay

Moving to Paraguay

Find tips from professionals about moving to Paraguay

Travel insurance in Paraguay

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Paraguay

Flights to Paraguay

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Paraguay