Trying to arrange a collective meeting in Manama

@dkma & adamm ... It was very nice meeting you yesterday and hope we meet again soon :)

Cheers ;)

Definitely Abdalla! Had a great night. See you on Monday for the iftar dinner ;-)

:|

Gosh! It seems I've missed a great party.....When will be the next one? :)

Hey guys! are these meetings still going on?
Also, do girls show up to these meetings as well?

Yoshitoki wrote:

November_x wrote:

Hi November_x & Yoshitoki and Welcome to the Forum :)

The last gathering was quite a small one, we were just three guys, the gatherings doesn't take place so often as it always need someone to take the initiative and organize such gatherings.

May be soon we could arrange another one depending on the availability of members willing to attend.

Stay tuned ;)

VidoDido wrote:

The last gathering was quite a small one, we were just three guys, the gatherings doesn't take place so often as it always need someone to take the initiative and organize such gatherings.

May be soon we could arrange another one depending on the availability of members willing to attend.

Stay tuned ;)

Thanks buddy, I will be very much looking forward to it. Just count me in. hehe

Cheers

VidoDido wrote:
Yoshitoki wrote:

November_x wrote:

Stay tuned ;)

Sounds good! Perhaps we can arrange something after Ramadan.

How about arranging a meeting for Iftar?

Iftar sounds like an amazing idea, and if you guys do arrange something it'll deeply sadden me to miss it because I am outside of Bahrain atm. However as soon as September hits count me in on those meetings :)

I'd be in if a meeting gets set up!!

Should be fun.

hello is this meeting still exist? just arrived here in bahrain, staying for quite sometime, want to meet a group of friends.

OLIVIER.
Come organize a new meeting this weekend.
I'll be in !

LadyKiwanian wrote:

hello is this meeting still exist? just arrived here in bahrain, staying for quite sometime, want to meet a group of friends.

will just wait for a sched...let me know fellas!

Dear All,

I am wondering if this is already established meeting. I definitely vote YES for it. Kindly advise

VidoDido, any possibility of arranging a gathering here soon?

[Moderated]

Hi everybody, I dont know why you all making this so complicated and consuming all this time..

I say I will be in snor pacos adleya this thursday evening 9:00 pm any one who wants to join just reply ( I'm in ) if its not suitable for the majority we assign the 2nd coming Thursday so u schld it

Done

And yeah (I'm In)  See ya all

My apologies, I am very new in bahrain, were is snor pacos Adleya? I am in Juffair is that close enough to go? will try to locate it!

Hi dear
senor pacos is so close to juffair and manana where most expats are settled

http://photos.igougo.com/pictures-photo … Pacos.html

this map may help if u need me to pick u up it will me my pleasure ,

have a great day

fatty That is nice of you. I will try to locate the place and ask around, will seek help if it is difficult to locate. Thank you so much for the gesture!

seems that there is a huge lack of interest lol

Let's meet in Camelot Restaurant in Adliya.
Very nice and calm place with an amazing duo singers on Mondays.

hi guys ; could I join you in the coming meeting

any update!

Date, time & venue please?

hey Lulu good point. Set a date, time and venue - end of

Oh Ha!!!Josnuggle, You are going too??? Then I ll bring Piff Paff bug spray with me :D xxx

You diamond, count me in - OR we can arrange something new ourselves x

Josnuggles wrote:

You diamond, count me in - OR we can arrange something new ourselves x

Guys ... Don't leave me alone here, take me with you :lol::joking:

Seeing as it's you.......okay :top:

when is the next meet. i am interested. would like to know the formalities.

One hasn't been arranged. There are no formalities lol

When a date and place has finally been agreed then we all go

hi Josnuggles

when something is finalized do let me know. and pls try to make it on a thursday evening.

Josnuggles wrote:

One hasn't been arranged. There are no formalities lol

When a date and place has finally been agreed then we all go

Hi!
If such a meeting occurs, you can count on my presence, as I wish to expand my friend circle.

:)

I think the main problem is that there are so many people with different commitments all living in different parts of the Island with different availability.

If we meet in groups of 3 or 4, then expand our friendships slowly then it may just work faster in the long run. This isn't speed dating for friends. How can you expect to make good friends when thrown into a crowd of people? You need time to natter and get to know each other.

I myself am very busy otherwise I would suggest hiring some lanes at the bowling in City Centre Mall followed by TGI's

Jo

I agree with that. I also think we spend far too much time to agree on the time. Let's set up a time - whoever comes is fine. We can turn this into a regular meet up afterwords

Sounds good to me - Dilmun club, Thursday night 8pm in the Bulls Head bar. They have swimming pool, bar, good food, tennis, squash, pool etc etc. I can sign anyone in if they don't have membership

where is Dilmun club?

It's in Saar.   http://www.dilmun-club.com/