Hello Everyone!

Hi... I am really new to this!!!!
My name's Victoria and I will be moving from the UK to Bahrain at the end of July!

I have never been to Bahrain... I will be living on my own, so could really do with some new friends!

Hi Victoria

I've been in Bahrain for about 10 months now. It's certainly an interesting place lol!

Do you know where you're going to be living?

If you fancy meeting up for a coffee when you get here - let me know.

Take care and good luck with the move

Megan x x

Good luck Victoria...what an adventure you have ahead of you.

Enjoy your last few days at home...then get on the plane with a smile on your face.

Hi Victoria,
welcome you in Bahrain, it is a nice place, I am sure you will like it.

Bye,

Abdullah

u welcome to bahrain dear

Hi Victoria and welcome to Bahrain, I am sure you will love it, well not sure if you will love the weather specially that you are arriving end of July.

You are arriving actually a month before Ramadan, so take it easy and make sure you do not eat/drink in Public during Ramadan as this is not acceptable here, dont worry, this is just one month in a year, but you are coming just before that.

Bahrain is nice and has everything to offer, check out http://www.bahrainadvisor.com as a guide to Bahrain, you can search for restaurants/shopping/etc.

Finnaly, Enjoy Bahrain

welcome to Bahrain
I love traveling, music and new friends
If you have time you can contact me
Take care

majed

hey there , welcome to bahrain, hope u here , please be free to email me anytime : m-1m @ live.com

Dear Victoria,

No worries, Bahrain is really a nice and small place and you will find very friendly people around here.  To start with you can count me in as your friend.

All the best for your move and i am sure you will like the place. 

vchart wrote:

Hi... I am really new to this!!!!
My name's Victoria and I will be moving from the UK to Bahrain at the end of July!

I have never been to Bahrain... I will be living on my own, so could really do with some new friends!

Hey Victoria,
Did you move to Bahrain? How was it adapting. I plan to shift there this December. Any tips?
Nishant