I am now in Bahrain!!!! New Blog!!!

Hey all,

Check out my latest blog about arriving in Bahrain!!!

http://london2bahrain.blogspot.com

xxx

welcome!!!

Thanks KOH xx

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch hun. I do hope you are enjoying Bahrain. Weather is great there now as far as I know, 19 degrees (ish).

Partner and I had a bit of a bust up and I ended up staying in the UK after Novembers visit. We've made up now but he is moving to Geneva this month so theres no use me moving back to Bahrain for a week really.

I will be coming out there to visit friends though every so often and I think OH will have to check in at the bank there as it seems he will still technically work for them. So I will definately get to see you at some point and we'll go to le chocolat (if you havent tried it already, try it! it's near seef mall and they do amazing pizzas!)

Take care of yourself and I'll keep an eye on your blog to see how you're doing :)

P.S. Add Angel1984 She is a good friend of mine and I think you two would really get on, she will be able to show you around and give you loads of advice and stuff to! Tell her C told you to talk to her :D:D

Hey honey,

Oh no worries!!! I hope you enjoy your next adventure!!
Let me know how it goes, I am love Bahrain!!!

I will defo check that out!!

Speak soon

xx

welcome back.

hey sweety !! im new in this website .. im living in Paris i know too mutch of Bahrein so now i want to come there for live.. so what u do there??

wb I think I've seen u somewhere hmm~ do u happen to know anybody from GF?? O_o?

Hello, I often read you lovely, out look on life.  Im arranging a meet up, if you and boyfriend are free on Thursday 7 pm warblers.  I was doing some press work for my daughter; so many people said they were bored, so I thought I'd try and help. 

Lise          lisa kavanagh (face book)

Hey guys,

Sorry I am rubbish on this site, you should leave messages on my blog lol

Snowyash whats gf?

Lisa hi sorry for the late reply! How are you?

xxxx

how is bahrain for working live

amumusu wrote:

how is bahrain for working live

You have posted on a 5 year old inactive thread so will not get a reply.

I suggest that you start a new thread

my cousine brother got job in manama in 200 BHD
is good salary please give me rly

amumusu wrote:

my cousine brother got job in manama in 200 BHD
is good salary please give me rly

Start a new post !!!!!
No one will answer your question here

@ amumusu > You are actually off topic on this thread, as other members suggested, please create your own thread on the Manama forum. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

thanks dear