expats in Mati , Davao Oriental

were do expats meet in Mati City ???

We ressently moved to Mati and woold like to meet other expats living there ,to have a chat and ( or ) a drink .

greets Dirk

Are you still residing in Mati?I am heading to Mati in August & am seeking advice from fellow expats

hi Martin,
yes we live in Mati city Davao Oriental.
i like it here becorse this is a smal town and i dont like the big city life hehe,and this place have all i need ,close to the market and supermarket ,the beach is only 15 minutes drive ,there is a hospital and i can use my mastercard to get cash in several ATMs.
so, lets say am easy to please hahaha

I am very pleased to have made contact with yourself.i have sent you an email & will add you on FB,

Thanks again

Hi Dirk,

Only just saw this post. Like you I also live in Mati. I am originally from the UK and have been here off/on on a tourist visa for the last 5 years as I was working overseas until recently. Anyway, if you would like to meet up sometime you can call/text me ***

Regards   Carl. J.

Moderated by kenjee 3 months ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I like your post. I want to move to Davao too. I will like to start a business like Business Center or  mini supermarket. I am a black from west Africa. Of course hope to get wife and marry
Please what are my chances or any advise?

hi Solly,

be aware that foreigners are not alowed to own property or buzenis in the Philippines .

Thanks for the reply. Then what about houses that Expat build there, how are they able to own it. Also do you mean that foreigners do secular work there, working for other, they don't own there own business?

Questions and answers about Davao

Ask your question
Visa question for Australian
By OzFreddie
Good tasting Aussie Bread in Davao City?
By tonyboost
Tagaytay year around apartment??
By woodenships11
looking for house for rent
By ecil

Expatriate health insurance in Davao

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Davao

Moving to Davao

Find tips from professionals about moving to Davao

Travel insurance in Davao

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Davao

Flights to Davao