3 months visa details

Hi everybody,

Once again I need your help...especially from the Italian Community...if I ask for a touristic visa of 3 months do I have to reserve a room in a hotel or a resort for all the 3 months?!?

Do you usually book the flight in advance or after obtaining the visa?

Thank you In advance

Floriana

Ciao a tutti,

La domanda è semplice...per un visto turistico di 3 mesi devo prenotare in una stanza o in un villaggio per tutto il periodo o no?!?

È una domanda fondamentale

Ciao Floriana!
Il visto turistico per 3 mesi lo ottieni all'arrivo in aeroporto a Znz. Se non è cambiato, dovrebbe costare 50 usd. Sul modulo che ti daranno allo sbarco, dovrai inserire un indirizzo che comunque potrà cambiare in seguito.
Di solito viene richiesto di entrare nel paese già in possesso del volo di ritorno.
Importante: non è assolutamente consentito svolgere alcuna attività lavorativa se si è in possesso del visto turistico.
Ciao!
Claudia

Ciao Claudia,

Grazie per la risposta celere. E' possibile ottenere anche il visto per 1 solo mese all'areoporto?

Grazie a coloro che mi indicheranno la risposta.

Floriana

Hi Claudia/everybody,

Thank you for your quick reply. Is it possible to obtain at the airport the visa just for one month?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best

Floriana

@ claudia54 and Flo84 > Can we please discuss in english on this english speaking forum so that everybody can understand?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

You're definitely right, Priscilla. Sorry!

I replied that the 3-months tourist visa can be get directly when arriving at the airport and it would cost 50 usd. You'll have to fill up a form with an address where you stay.
It's required to have a return ticket when arriving in Tanzania/Zanzibar.
Important: it's absolutely forbidden to work when staying in the country with a tourist visa.

About the last question: the visa is always issued for 3 months, even if you decide to leave after few days.

Claudia

Assolutamente no

Dear Floriana, you don't need the hotel booking for three month, you can even get the visa at the arrival, but I suggest you to check your passport which sould have :
1) minimum 6 months validity
2) three free pages

Thanks