Close

International Schools in Xiamen

We are planning to move to Xiamen ! My husband and my 3 boys ! We need information for English speeding schools !!! Thanking you in advance!

Hey you can consider tutor

Hi, Anna. We are considering moving to Xiamen.  My wife and three kids. Any interesting findings?
Also. What about health care?
Neighborhoods?
Efjaristó.

Hi, hopefully moving too! With my husband and son! Did you find anything out? We are just starting the process and as husband does all the interview process I'm looking for schools and  homes!

Hi CEDum. Just that there are these two main schools: XIS and MXIS. The first one is much more expensive, about 20K per annum. The second one I couldn't contact.

Thanks Enrique, I've tried to contact MXIS too but no reply! My son will be 4 when we move so I think he can go to a kindergarden?? We don't have those in England so I'm confused by all the education structure!

There is Arthur's International Education, that is a brand new beautiful school for ages 3-18 that is starting classes after the holidays.  It is located in Siming district.

Adella[at]arthursedu.com  is the director's email if interested

Thank you Chi2Xia... I've emailed them but non reply as yet, do you know if there is a Website?  Thank You!

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI2MDU … IEYB5Io#rd

This is the only site I could find.  The address of the school is :

unit 114, No. 28, Huizhan North Road, Siming District, Xiamen

Good Luck, I got the information off of WeChat...

That's great, thank you, I will look it up!

Moving to Xiamen

Find tips from professionals about moving to Xiamen

Travel insurance in Xiamen

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Xiamen

Flights to Xiamen

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Xiamen