KFSH&RC single male contract questions

Hey everybody!

I am looking forward to working for KFSH&RC in Riyadh as I have just received an offer letter as a single male contract.  I have been going through all the great information on this website but have a few unanswered questions still before making the jump over from Canada.

My contract states a full furnished single shared hospital accommodation is allocated depending on the housing availability or shared accommodation will be provided.  Has anyone had a similar offer or know of someone who has?  If so do you have any details of your experience and details of the housing?  Also what is the distance from the actual hospital itself? 

I appreciate and tips and comments

Cheers!

Hi Jswen

I was made a similar offer and arrived in Riyadh today. The accommodation is lovely, my flat is new so even better! Everything is provided and it is about a 10 minute walk (maybe even less) to the main hospital building.

Hope that helps. 😊

Hey S.Akram,

Thanks for the reply, that's great to hear that's it can be so close.  Have you had to share your flat with a roomie at all?  Or do they provide you with your own unit?

Hi Jswen

No I don't have to share 😊