Renting a flat

As a child I lived in Rangoon/Yangoon for four years. I am thinking of returning to the country that was more or less closed since we left 1965. For us children it was a paradise.

I know that everything is different now, but there is so much that I would like to know. We lived in a quiet place near the city center, but it seems to have a different name now and is probably built over by other buildings.

I was able to read and write Burmese, but I didn't undestand anything. I live in Germany, but I am thinking of holding a second place of residence.

I have thought of many places including Nepal and Vietnam, but also closer countries, such as Macedonia and Cyprus.

Now I would like to look into the question of what it would mean to live in Burma again. I would be very thankful for any information.

mcgrouch

Yes.Now Yangon is totally different.If you have any concerns about the place to live in myanmar,plz dont hesitate to contact me

best regards,
yee mon

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promoting services and sharing contact infos on the forum is not allowed.