Convenient place to live

For the moment my wife and I are only at the research stage regarding apartments from beginning of August and for at least one year. Near this address 426 Phyay Road, Yangon. We have absolute no ideas where it is most convenient to live, so any suggestion is welcomed. KR Peter

Hello Peter.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Myanmar forum for more interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well, you might want to look into Inya Road and Than Lwin Road if you want to be close to Pyay Road. Both of these roads are relatively expensive, but if price isn't a problem for you, it should be fine. Something to take note of is that this is the "expat area" of Yangon. Hence, it's a more international neighborhood than any other parts of Yangon. Also, there's plenty of bars, restaurants, and cafes near by, as well as a grocery store (City Mart market place) so you can see why it's popular among expats!
Cheers!

When is the best season to visit there?

gracemgmg wrote:

Well, you might want to look into Inya Road and Than Lwin Road if you want to be close to Pyay Road. Both of these roads are relatively expensive, but if price isn't a problem for you, it should be fine. Something to take note of is that this is the "expat area" of Yangon. Hence, it's a more international neighborhood than any other parts of Yangon. Also, there's plenty of bars, restaurants, and cafes near by, as well as a grocery store (City Mart market place) so you can see why it's popular among expats!
Cheers!

Hi Peter. Maybe you can have a look at the new building at the corn of Baho road and Shin Saw Pu Road. The room size is around 1200sf with 2 bed rooms two bath rooms and rental around usd1000 unfurnished and usd1200 for fully furnished ones.
It is right beside the people's park and embassy area.

Hi  Alan Sun,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please give us more details about yourself and the accommodation facilities you are proposing.

Thank you,

David.

[P.S: Sorry for off topic.]

Have you found apartment that you are looking near Pyay Road. If not I can help you. Pls. contract me at [email protected]. My name is Nwe Yin Mon.

(Moderated: Free advert is not allowed. Please register in the Myanmar business directory)