Looking for a new opportunity in Nepal

Hi there, I am friendly, honest and helpful Nepalese guy, previously i have lived in England for almost 4 years then i moved to Dubai in 2014 to continue my professional career in culinary. very soon im planning to move back to Nepal. I want to build up a cheap type resort in Pokhara. Resort will provide great Himalaya views with quality of services for those guests who wants  to stay long in Nepal. I am also looking for some foreigner or local investors in Nepal.
I will be very glad to take you as a business partner/shareholder please feel free to contact me.
thank you please keep in touch

Hello D.Khatiwada,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest that you drop a detailed advert in the Business partners in Nepal section of the website so that interested members may contact you.

All the very best,
Bhavna

I...i want from many years to start to come Live in Nepal but  i dont ha ve friends to find    ..work of you ha ve notice please contact me
Felix xxx bye

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Felix,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Nepal section of the website so that you might get better chances of finding a job.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi, I m from Bangladesh. Reaching Nepal 11 th April. Please leave your contact no  to ***.
Regards Ahsan

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds > Business partners section

thankx

Contact me back i am interested in your offer , need more details

Hi have you started business in pokhara i am also interested