Oman work visa inquiry

Hi I'm just asking how many days it takes to process Oman visa. I finished all the requirements but the only thing is my authenticated medical is getting expired with in 12  working days. It has already sent to Oman 3 days ago .do you think can still have chance to get the  visa with in that days if they submitted early to the ministry of health with in the duration of 8 working days allowance before the expiry. do you think ministry of health can still admitted it even its already expired or having at least 1 day left before it expired  My medical it has 3 months effectivity but it will lapse after after 12 working days. Pleased advice me.

Hi ramilcartagena2015,

No one here in the forum would be able to give you an 'Yes', or 'No' answer. In fact, even your employer cannot.

How long, or short it wold take for an employment visa to be issued depends on many  different factors.

If you read the forum on the topic of 'Visa Delays', you will get all the information you would need to know the various steps required, and to roughly assess the time it could take before getting an employment visa issued.