San Miguel de Allende

Would like lots of info on this city.

I moved here 3 weeks ago after checking it out for two weeks in November and doing research. I like it so far. I already have an apartment which I move into on Apr. 1st.  Most of the info that can be read online or in books holds true. It can be a pretty expensive city because of all the expats but if you look around you can still find affordable places to rent. People are friendly and helpful. There is lots of traffic constantly and as a walker I can see why some people are wearing masks. There are many cultural activities and art. Weather is similar to San Diego where I am from.

Just curious.
Can you tell us about the apartment, the rent and what utilities are included, if any?

It is about 15-20 walking minutes to EL Centro. It is an upstairs duplex, a large 1 bedroom furnished with large balcony and views of city and mountains.
Comes with all utilities including cable and wi fi for $550 mon. And it includes a washer downstairs to share. There is always a lot of activity and music going on in the center which is great but I like having the option of peace and quiet so that why I chose the distance from town. Buses comes every 10 minutes or so right near me so If I don't feel like walking I don't have to.

Thanks.