RIP Olivier!

That's where I met him, on Bahrain Forum. His responses to people's posts and inquiries have inspired me to do the same. His never ending passion of helping people without even getting to know them was inspiring. His sense of humor, his smiles and laughter and his kind heart give him an easy access to people's hearts. He opened his house to me, he introduced me to his friends, he was treating me like a brother from the first minute we met, and I will be forever grateful.

I truly believe that we don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason, walk into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same.

May your soul rest in peace Olivier, you will be always remembered and truly missed.

Oh are you talking about Olivier Kraft ? Oh my . I am so sorry to hear that .

There was only one Olivier on Bahrain Forum  :(

http://hahaquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Rest-in-peace-mummy-I-love-you-always-and-forever-1.jpg

It was with the deepest sadness I received the news of Olivier's passing. He will truly be missed by me and everyone else on the Experts Team. Our prayers go out to all his friends and family.

May his soul rest in peace, insha'Allah

In deepest sympathy,
James
expat.com Experts Team

I just read your message, and feel like I'll be crying in a minute.

Olivier was friend, who inspired and supported me for years.

I can't find my words for now ... Olivier, I will miss you and will never forget you.

So very sorry to hear this.  My heart goes out to all of you who he touched!

With tears in my eyes I read this sad post.
What a terrible lost.
Another special person has gone.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I did not know Olivier, he sounds like a wonderful person.

My condolences.

Zeeshan

May he rests in peace , and may gods mercy be upon his soul and takes him to the higher heavens

Am shocked to hear this news.

His calm posts were such an inspiration, when I first started participating in the Forum.

RIP Dear Sir.

R.I.P Olivier. You are such an angel around here.