Spay and neuter cost in in Jeddah

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to all,
My compound has so many stray cats. Their numbers are increasing each month. I feel pity on them, because of the overpopulation the foods were always not enough to feed all of them days and nights. With the cold weather now, some of them are even getting flu. Thus to curb the overpopulation and homelessness crisis of these cats we plan to neuter and spay some cats here. It is gonna cost hefty on us, therefore I would appreciate any suggestion of vets that could give affordable price for neuter and spay. Nevertheless, may I know how much roughly the cost of neuter and spay in Jeddah?

Thank You so much, JazakAllah Fil Khair.

Not sure on costs, but contact Open Paws Jeddah as they may have prices and know which vets are trustworthy.

i paid 150 for mine... i dealt with gus's hope and everything went fine alhamdulillaah

rareshine, can I know that cost was for male or female cat?

it was for female

Can anyone share with me any good vet who does not cost more than 300 riyal for spaying. I need a vet that could come to my compound. Apparently some vets that i have gotten their numbers were either too busy to return my call or charging me for 650 riyal...

Just an update. My cat has been successfully spayed last week. Alhamdulillah her surgical incision has getting better. I was charged for 500 riyal. The vet came to my compound and did the surgical at my villa. If anyone interested to get his number can PM me and I will pass you the vet number.

Hi rareshine

Can you inbox me the #

Thank you

Please send to me the contact number
I need to neuter my Dog also ASAP
Thanks in advance

Hi Nada, can u pm me whick vet you spayed yr cat. Need that to spay the stray cat that my son took from his friend compound. Tq

suzliniisrani wrote:

Hi Nada, can u pm me whick vet you spayed yr cat. Need that to spay the stray cat that my son took from his friend compound. Tq

I'm not nada... but I have a vet who help in nurture and spay and some medical check.. Do let me know if you want the #

Though I have to check if she back from German yet..

That is so kind of you. Yes, please fwd me the number and hope she is located in Jeddah too. Tq so much for your help

suzliniisrani wrote:

That is so kind of you. Yes, please fwd me the number and hope she is located in Jeddah too. Tq so much for your help

Okay.. I sent the number via DM

No worries at all, I know how we want to give the best to out pets.

Hi there,

Can you PM me the number too, please?

Thank you.

Hi there,
I know this thread is rather old, but if it's possible, could you please pm the number as well? I'd really appreciate it

Hi Nada,

can you please share the contact details of the vet as i would like to get my cat spayed.

Thanks in advance

Hi Dear,

can you please dm me the number.

Thanks

Hi. Can i get their number please. I need to get my gat neutered

@ fatima wadiwala :

Kindly note that this thread is quite old and that you may not have any feedback.

I would invite you to create a new thread on the Jeddah forum and to ask all your questions. Members might be able to help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

for now how much is the cost in spaying a cat?
can the vet came to our place?
can anyone give me a contact number of the vet or which clinic is better, less expensive
thanks

If you don't mind, can you please dm me the vet location or number?

My cat age one year need to nuterlized, any body know low cost vet hospital in Jeddah

@nada hayah Pls send the doctor number I need to neuter my male cat urgently.

I need the phone number as well to neuter my male kitten. He is pretty aggressive these days.

@Other then the other number plz

@rareshine hi

can you share adress and phone nbr in whatsapp plse [email protected]