Best dry food for cats

Salam aleukum to everyone! I live in Jeddah a very short time and unfortunately don't have much information about cats stuff here.I have two cats and I'm looking for any kind advice about cats dry food. I tried with them Roayal Canin but one of my cats he has a problem with his stomach becouse of it. So please let me know what else can I try from a good quality kinds of food and where can I purchase it. Thanks to any one who will answer to me. Barak Allahu fikum

Sorry to know about the stomach problem. Are they Persians? Cat food can be found in Danube supermarket, try Friskies. You can also order online through souq.com.

Thank you for your answer! My cats are Shirazy. What a kind of food I can look for in souq.com? his site has too much varieties but I don't know which one has a good quality. Can you please tell me if you know?

If you are a bit sceptical about the cat food I suggest going to Happy Pet Vet Clinic. Yes, it's a clinic but if I recall correctly they sell food too or visit Pet's Oasis. You might be able to find multiple brands there.

Roayal Canin is what i give my cat.. i give her the kitten version even through shes isn't a kitten. u might want to try that, i'm not sure why it would give the cat stomach problems, it seems to be the best on ingredients