Buy pets

Hi all,

I am new to Jeddah, would u please tell me where can I buy cute cat?

Regards,

oh got please no

that city has enough cats.

I like cats, and would like to own hommy one not like the steert ones.

why not adopt one....get one off the streets

:D

www.openpaws.org

To those of you who would like a cat but feel you can't make a commitment because you don't know how long you'll be in KSA, openpaws always needs folks to 'foster' kitties (means you just take care of them until they can be adopted out).

Good luck :)

Freshlikesushi wrote:

I agree with you :)

gokhanTheConqueror wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

I agree with you :)

Triple agree here guys. i have so many cats at home my roomates are continued addopting on the streets. now we have 6 i think.

well i have a cat for you right now young and beautiful main coon for free just take good care of him, and they are three if more want please contact me 0538131021 gari

There are some cute black and white kittens - born across the road at end of Ramadan - I'm sure they would like a home! They are pretty friendly - come running across to greet us every time we open our front door!

we have 3 kittens again, they have a good combination 1 is white with a little spot black on the head, 2 black and gray but stuffy hair. :)

There is a wonderful group in Jeddah. Look fot them om facebook . They are called P.I.N pets in need
Younwill be able to adopt a kitten from there. There are so many kittens looking for homes here, please  do not support people selling pets. Rather adopt and give one or 2 a good home, but please just have them sterilised when they are old enough

agree, i check out this group, because i really need someone to take the kittens from me...they are a good breed and all free, if you know anyone want a cat please tell him about me. thank you

Hello silverfeather.

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Pets section in the Jeddah classifieds. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you aurelie :) i already did.

Hey please consider adopting one from a shelter / jeddah PIN . They have lovely cats waiting for homes . I too was new to jeddah when i got my baby kitty from a pet shop ( didnt kno about any shelters then ) my other cat is adopted .

Dear how much ???

turbonetic007 wrote:

Dear how much ???

excuse you but since 2 years people on this post have been talking about adopting the cats or kittens.And just read all the above posts ,you will find the answers ,though not necessarily what you are asked for.

Okey finally she got it ???

Please ignore all my comments !!!

Hmmm..I sell cats....have average price and there is expensive cats....like ragdolls and himalayan....and there is persian moon face. ...if u interested u conld contact me on emil or whatsapp...
have anice day