Kitten in urgent need of re-homing

Dear all,

If anyone can help me. I have a 4 month old kitten in a desperate need of a new home. I had the pleasure of looking after him for the past three months. However I will be leaving the country in end of December. I was hoping to take him back but I have no one to deal the processing and dealing with his vaccination of sending him abroad and have no idea who can do this.

I had no luck in finding him a new home. I had few people that were willing to take him but changed their mind. I even contacted shelters but they have their hands full so they can't take my poor kitty in. I even contacted the vets and put posts on social media but still nothing. I'm starting to panic as time is running out. I won't be able to leave until I find a home for him. I'm currently in Jeddah.

Any sort of help will be appreciated.
Please contact me by email: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Email sent to you

I am just glad to not read the title as Kitten for sale, every time I read about somebody selling their pet with a price tag irritates me so much.

I wish you best of luck  :)

Thank you. I just don't think it's right and I don't believe in selling your pets or even any sort of animals. Only people who have no heart and money greed people sell their pets off.

There is group by name " Pets For Sale In Jeddah " on facebook there you can post your request and there are lot pet lovers waiting to give your kitten  a new home.