New to Dubai, Looking to make some friends

Hey all,

Im 24, british and new in Dubai and am looking to make some new friends here!

If there are any meet ups happening or anyone facnys getting together for a chat and a drink let me know!

Cheers :D

Hello Newbie_86, welcome to Dubai and Expat.com :D
As a matter of fact there is a get together on 30/11; check it out here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=55424
which you could check out!
Don't worry one doesn't remain alone very long in Dubai!
Cheers
Arlette

Hey,

Im guessing by your name "Newbie_86" that your 24 years old. Well so am I, so maybe you fancy doing some of the things I do around town...

Dubai is a hard place to get to know people, me and some friends regularly go out around here, would be nice to meet someone new...!!

I personally chill out during the week, but when the weekend comes out we like letting loose and having a good night out on the town.

If your interested drop me a text

:)

Welcome to Expat.com.. we share a similar user name :) How are u finding it so far and what brings u here?

Newbie913 wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com.. we share a similar user name :) How are u finding it so far and what brings u here?

Haha yes we do!

So far.. I like Dubai, although I find it quite har dmeeting people, everyone already has thier clicks! and its hard meeting people at work, even though they are so sweet they are much much older than me so we have nothing in common outside of work.

How about yourself, How are you finding Dubai, How long have you been here?

hi guys

Newbie913 wrote:

Hey, I cant send private messages but I can receive them, stange i know, but the answe rto your pm you sent me,

Yeah Im on facebook but im quite hard to find, so I'll find you, whats you name?? also whats your profile picure, anything recognizable?! so I know im adding the right person, and not a randomer! haha

Hello everyone :)

@Newbie86 :
If your PM is blocked, it is because the Anti spam system disallow members from copy-paste message.

Regards

Yud wrote:

Hello everyone :)

@Newbie86 :
If your PM is blocked, it is because the Anti spam system disallow members from copy-paste message.

Regards

Hey Yud,

I can understand that, but I wasnt sending a copy paste message, it seems to be blocked to only certain people?! other times I can send them...

Hi Newbie :)

Is it ok now, or is it still blocked? In fact, it is incorrect to say that the Private Message service is blocked for only certain members.

The private message service is accessible to all members and it is blocked automatically, if a user had "Copy-Paste" Message! It is done only to prevent spamming.

Regards

Newbie_86 wrote:
Newbie913 wrote:

Hey, I cant send private messages but I can receive them, stange i know, but the answe rto your pm you sent me,

Yeah Im on facebook but im quite hard to find, so I'll find you, whats you name?? also whats your profile picure, anything recognizable?! so I know im adding the right person, and not a randomer! haha

sent u another pvt msg with some contact details :)

Hello all.....

hey newbie86, have iu been getting my messages?

greetings all

hello newbie
welcome to the forum and to the UAE

Hey,

I hope you are settling in by now. Dubai is a really cool place to be in once you have a couple of cool friends to hangout with. Feel free to reach out if you need any help =)

Cheers

I'm new too. I'm in Dubai since 2 months.
If any one wanna meet for a drink, I'm here :P

Hello everyone, another newbie here.  Will be looking out for planned events coming up!

Hello jennyham!

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi guys
am new in town who care to be a friend :)

HELLO!!!!

Newbie_86 wrote:

Hey all,

Im 24, british and new in Dubai and am looking to make some new friends here!

If there are any meet ups happening or anyone facnys getting together for a chat and a drink let me know!

Cheers :D

Hi there send me your Details by PM and I'll be in touch :)

It seems that every body is interesting.

My Regards,
ZTJ