Suggest Me Best Gynaecologist in Jeddah

Assalam o alaikum...
i m from Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
i need your help ladies.i had 3 miscarriages in a row.so please suggest me the best gynaecologist in Jeddah...
Coz u know here doctors r not tht much good.so suggest some experienced doctors

Dr. Samer tarakji in IMC

Hello everyone,

@maisaa:
Can you please recommend him in the Jeddah Business directory> Gynecologists

This recommendation may be helpful to other members.

Thank You,
Naomi.

Sure 👍

Pay a visit to Dr. Sahar Maloudy Alsharif in Soliman Fakieh Hospital

@ Wassemsh2005 > Thank you for this information.

If you have the contact details of this Gynaecologist , i invite you to recommend him in the business directory.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Huma Bilal wrote:

Assalam o alaikum...
i need your help ladies.i had 3 miscarriages in a row.so please suggest me the best gynaecologist in Jeddah...

I too searching for best gynaecologist in al abeer hospital for my wife conceived with 3 month baby so please guys suggest me best doctor in al beer hospital @ sharafiya

sagarchayath wrote:
Huma Bilal wrote:

Assalam o alaikum...

I too searching for best gynaecologist in al abeer hospital for my wife conceived with 3 month baby so please guys suggest me best doctor in al beer hospital @ sharafiya

Dr. Shahnaz

Dr. Taj Khanam
GNP Hospital.

I have gone to many hospital in Jeddah i personally felt Dr. Taj Khaman was among the best , She very accommodating, approachable, understands your complete history.

hi

thanks for Ur reply dear.i got appointment tomorrow for doctor sahanas in al abeer hospital

Congratulations on your wife pregnancy. Is this her pregnancy? If your insurance covers DSFH has a couple of good Dr that respect natural birth, the hospital also has good support for breastfeeding. Many hospital here love to give unnecessary intervention to woman during pregnancy and labor.

May she has a smooth pregnancy. Prepare your birth, especially it is a first baby. The birth experience will follow you the whole lifetime. ***

- Nour ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please register in the business directory as self promotion is not allowed + do not leave any personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct