Any good female Psychiatrist in Jeddah?

Dear,
A woman in 40s, married with children is looking for urdu speaking psychiatrist in Jeddah. Would appreciate if anyone could provide information.

thanks

Hi ,
Did you find anyone ?
I need a consultant too.
Plz help.
Thanks

Yes, there is one in Jeddah National Problem which we tried but didn't found him satisfying. But situation has changed after that and now it is better alhmdulillah. What condition are you seeking a psychiatrist for?

Actually i am looking for a consultant because i do not want to take medication.

We are looking for anxiety disorder.

Is it general form of anxiety? could you inbox details of what form of anxiety disorder it is and since how long you are taking medications.

Zaib610 wrote:

Actually i am looking for a consultant because i do not want to take medication.

We are looking for anxiety disorder.

There are two type of doctors involved here - psychiatrists and psychologists.
Based on what you told, you need a psychologist (she doesn't write prescriptions like a psychiatrist). But please leave this to the docs. Because, anxiety disorder treatment usually involves medication.

Like When you're overwhelmed by heart-pounding panic, paralyzed by fear, or exhausted from yet another sleepless night spent worrying about things.

I took the medication for one year and then doctor stopped it.

Actually i do not want to take medicine i want something practical.

You need to brief your situation, were you responding well with the medicine treatment. Have you consulted same doctor/physiatrist after medication is stopped or you seeking for a psychologists for counseling.
There is a Pakistani psychologist in KAAU but I have forgot his name.

Zaib610 wrote:

Hi ,
Did you find anyone ?
I need a consultant too.
Plz help.
Thanks

Have you try the ACT Centre?

http://www.actjeddah.com/

Thanks for your message.

I haven't tried but i will contact them.

Im clinical psychologist and searching for job here. anyone can discuss me their problems or can email me on xxx
have a gud day

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
samalvi1978 wrote:

Im clinical psychologist and searching for job here. anyone can discuss me their problems or can email me on xxx
have a gud day

Do you mean you are actually residing here in Jeddah and available to discuss the problems?

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kindly contact Dr Nazly doula in first clinic (IMC)

@Ghuuvfeb Hello,

Please note that this is an old thread.

However, you can still recommend professionals that you appreciate in the Jeddah business directory.

Regards

Bhavna