Fitness Centers in Jeddah (females only)

Stay fit and healthy
Heres a short list of fitness centers available for females in Jeddah.

E-spa - Phone # 2632094
treadmills/rowing Machines/Swimming pool

Gold's Gym - Phone # 691-2077
facility of leaving your child upto 5 years with baby sitter
Aerobics Hall, Squash Court, Basketball, Tennis court
Weight lifting machines
Trademills equipped with TV, bicycles,
Swimming pool

Olympia - Phone # 665-5000
Location: Palestine Street / branch of Dr. Sulaiman Faqih Hospital
Treadmills, bicycles, aerobics hall
Yoga, Kickboxing, Karate, aqua aerobics

Curves - Phone # 2900766 - 2880518 - 6638806 
Location: 1. Malik Road - 2. Tahliah Street - Behind Patchi & Cartier

I used to go to Golds Gym next to Saudi German. It is quite nice when you are interested in the gym only. However I found classes too full and they refuse to turn up the AC, so you will be sweating like a mad dog and can get sick easily.

Thanks for your valueable feedback. I thought Gold's gym is the best out there. I suggest you to try other fitness club and see how it goes...

I looked at most women's gyms in Jeddah and was quite frustrated. I have worked out at Gold's Gym for a year now. Although classes can be great when offered by a good instructor, the music is louder than music at a concert, and the sound system is low quality. One cannot enjoy the music because it is blasting at a louder level than any place else in the world (Europe, US, Gulf), and one may get run over by other participants. Although I am desperate to work out and I I even wear ear plugs, I usually leave with a headache. Just not worth it. I am desperately searching for a great workout/boxing gym for women. Anyone know a place where athletes workout?

i feel you on the music. i don't listen to music myself and the blasting is straight stupid. i only play basketball there... i want to find a gym where women can powerlift.... #wishfulthinking

Hello all,
I'm new in town & I would like your feedback on ladies' gyms in Jeddah.
If you have tried one or more please drop me a note & tell me which one you like/dislike & why

Thank you

Looking for best female Gym for sister in Jeddah

Any suggestion...?

I haven't lived in Jeddah for a while now
But I hear that fitness industry is really picking up!!
Many great instructors are offering classes at their own private gym, usually an apartment or basement  turned gym.. There are even bootcamps going around town. Being a personal trainer myself, I believe you really don't need a gym to get & stay fit... A good instructor with few tools can be as good as, if not better than, a gym!! especially when you do functional overall exersises that use your own body weight to get fit!!!
I suggest checking out instagram or snapchat to get to know what's happening in town

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
By monnnaya
Best gynecologist in jeddah
By Miasaad
Other then the other
Laboratory test
By Other then the other
Huma Bilal
Suggest Me Best Gynaecologist in Jeddah
By Huma Bilal
Women's health physical therapist in Jeddah