Best gynecologist in jeddah

Please i need help in finding a gynecologist in jeddah and a good one since ive tried several that i did not like. Any recommendation will be much appreciated also if there is insurance available it would be better thanks alot

Dr shahnas  ... She is working in al abeer ... Or else try dr humera ... She is working in bugshan ... These are two finest doctor i have seen till now

I also recommend Dr. Naseema in Bugshan

Thank you so much its because im pregnant and i want a good doct to follow up

Hey miasaad ... Its ok ... Its v impt to consult a good doc ...

try dr shahanaz at al abeer clinic sharafia

Hello there mayav158,

Thank you for your feedback. Since this topic is quite obsolete, it will be highly appreciated if you recommend your contact in the Jeddah business directory under Gynecologists.

For the time being, we do not have any recommendation in that section, so if you are the first, members in need will at least find a good gynecologist.

Thank you in advance  :)
Bhavna

Hello;

I am searching for female Pakistani gynecologist in Jeddah.
who Should have good experience in field
and who prefer normal delivery not Cesar.   

please help me to find a good doctor as soon as possible

Thank you

aboss537 wrote:

Hello;

Thank you

Hi,

Try Dr. Samina Shafi at IMC. DSFH also has many good Dr though not Pakistani, that will assist you if you want a natural birth. Preparation is key for a good birth experience. Often times, woman are subject to medical intervention without concrete reasoning. If you have any further queries on Dr and hospital, contact me. I'm a childbirth Educator and Birth Doula here in Jeddah.

I think mine is paki

could you pls tell me which hospital is good at taking good care of the patient?

NourAboBakr wrote:
aboss537 wrote:

Hello;

Thank you

Hi,

Try Dr. Samina Shafi at IMC. DSFH also has many good Dr though not Pakistani, that will assist you if you want a natural birth. Preparation is key for a good birth experience. Often times, woman are subject to medical intervention without concrete reasoning. If you have any further queries on Dr and hospital, contact me. I'm a childbirth Educator and Birth Doula here in Jeddah.

Where do u stay in Jeddah n how can u help me. I m an expectant mother now in my 9th month. Due date is in 3-4weeks. I m hoping for a normal delivery aftr a cesarean wch i had fr my first baby.