Close

Moving to Zanzibar with our dog!

Hello everybody!

Could you please help me with my request?

We will need to have an official permit/document from the Zanzibar administration to get our dog "Carlito"
(Boarder Collie/Australian Shepherd, male, 8 years old, vaccinated & chipped with Swiss animal passport) from Morocco to Zanzibar by airplane (Qatar Airways from Casablanca via Doha to Zanzibar directly on March 14th). Without that permit no exit, unfortunately...

Thanks for any information as quickly as possible!

Lovely greetings,
Nicole Pavlin

No, you dont need anything from Zanzibar. Only your dog needs passport and vacination in it. If you need more info I can send to you I brought dog from Poland 2 month ago.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your response!

It's the flight company Qatar Airways they ask me for an authorization of the administration in Zanzibar, unfortunately...

But I'm in contact with them now - so, hopefully everything will go fine:-)

Lovely greetings from Morocco & thanks again for your help,
Nicole

That's right guys...Nicole & Pavlinova, please Pavlinova share with us here on whatsoever will be the aftermath of your issue which is currently under processing for our further informed knowledge on rellocating animals to Tanzania (Zanzibar). Thank you, Bahati, Morogoro, Tanzania

Hi,
I would love to know how you did it? Also, trying to do the same thing. Is it easier to fly to Dar and do import there or did you manage to get straight to Zanzibar? If you have the form or a vet contact in Zanzibar that would be great?

Thanks

Questions and answers about Zanzibar

Ask your question
Naeem555
How is business in zanzibar?
By Naeem555
CPP007
Contemplating a move to Zanzibar
By CPP007
IBRAHIMbabu
job seeking
By IBRAHIMbabu
Jo Charnock
Can non residents Open a bank account in Zanzibar?
By Jo Charnock
ReneeS23
TV and Internet in Zanzibar?
By ReneeS23
anjalo

Expatriate health insurance in Zanzibar

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Zanzibar

Moving to Zanzibar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Zanzibar

Travel insurance in Zanzibar

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Zanzibar

Flights to Zanzibar

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Zanzibar