Types of Indian visas for South African nationality

Hi, I'm Chantel, from South Africa, been living in Taiwan for the last 10 years and soon moving to India. I'm trying to find out what kind of visa I can apply for to stay long term, not just the 6 month visitor visa and also what kind of jobs are available to foreigners there. I have teaching experience and I'm also a musician. Any extra info about life in India would be greatly appreciated

Hi, I am viswanathan from South India. you can apply for visitor visa and you may extend the stay over hear, since your share the same culture.   you may apply for University degree in music here at University of Madras or you may join classical music course at Madras(Chennai) at Kalashetra. 
Or you may join under any Guru as a student.

Based on this you may extend your stay till the end of your course in music.  If you travel beyond south Tamil Nadu you will come across lot of temples and way of vedic practice still prevailing in most of the temples in Tamil Nadu. These temples and sculptures are based on Agama vedi (Agama rules), you cant find such temples in North India.

Pls, reply to me if you have any doubts

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.