Best cities to live in Angola

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Angola. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Angola.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Best city? You come to Angola for work on invitation, so the question is pointless. If by miracle you had a choice, go to Lobito or Benguela, they are the "least worst"

As per me  i Stay in lubango here climate is good better for working and enjoying the life

even lobito and benguela are good but to settle here is sort of risky

Let tell you 6 provincies: Benguela, Namibe, Huambo, kuanza Sul, Lubango, Zaire

Basically there is ONLY ONE CITY in Angola..... and that is LUANDA. The rest are all small towns. So you can decide where to live.

JULIEN, I am from South Africa. Can you please set met up with somebody that lives in Tombua or Namibe.

johan4X4 wrote:

JULIEN, I am from South Africa. Can you please set met up with somebody that lives in Tombua or Namibe.

Hello Johan4X4

You are off topic on this thread. You may select your destination and create a new thread on that forum if you are trying to network.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com