Urgently looking for a translator

A friend of mine got in a serious motorbike accident in Saigon. He is in a hospital in a state of coma and (as far as the doctor in the hospital says) he needs a brain surgery. We struggling to get a second opinion but the hospital doctor isn't willing to share the patient's history and MRT results. The doctor speaks very little english and at the moment we need a fluent vietnamese person with fluent english or russian and is more desirably a doctor or with a medical degree.

Konstantin

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello Konstantin

I invite you to browse the Saigon forum as there are threads already dedicated to search of translators.

You may get some contacts in those threads.

You can also find some candidates here : Translator job vacancies in Ho Chi Minh City

Best of luck in your search

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

With your case, you can bring the result to the international hospital for consultancy urgently. There is a number of hospital you can come and ask doctor for help, they can speak English fluently: FV hospital, Colombia Asia,..

Hope your friend will get well soon

Dear friend,

Please call me at ** or text a message if I don't answer the phone. Will call you back ASAP.

Thanh (mr)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Btw , may I know where your friend is? And does he need a medical evacuation to HCMC? Pls inform then we can organize for you. This.
Thanh

I think you had better off contact some international clinic sun as the International SOS for evacuation plan as it's getting to serious stage. Good luck to your friend.
I can do but I only know more about dental terms

I'm so sorry to hear that...I wish your friend will get well soon