Nocorette Gums / Patches

Hello,

Does anyone know where i can buy these in Saigon? pls let me know.

Thanks!
SAF

You probably won't find them, but you can try a pharmacy.  I think I tried to get some a few years ago, with no luck.

I'll be out later and I'll stop by the pharmacy I use, on Boi Vien.  If anyone has them, they will.  Otherwise, youn have to have someone bring them to you, or go to Singapore to get them.  Smoking cessation can be an expensive habit!

Thanks for the response and let me know what you find pls! Remember - Singapore does not sell any gum ;-)

Sir Alex Is All That wrote:

Thanks for the response and let me know what you find pls! Remember - Singapore does not sell any gum ;-)

Oh, yeah...I forgot.  Operant conditioning can work wonders too!  How about a thorough lashing with a cane every time you want to light up?

Dude if i am gonna take a lashing i might as well do something more serious.

If you can get hold of a copy of this guys book

allencarrseasyway.com/

its great I know several people who've read it to quit and have managed to do so without other substitutes.

OK.  At 154 Bui Vien there's a pharmacy that had nicotine inhalers, similar to the kind that an asthmatic would use.  They're 30K VND per inhaler, which is the equivalent of 1 pack of cigarettes.  I stopped at the pharmacy at the corner of Bui Vien and De Tham, where I was quoted 40K per.  The only surprise was they weren't asking 50K.  The one at 154 BV is a great pharmacy!

http://nicorette.divivu.com/http://bothuocla.net/Mieng-Dan-bo-thuoc … 37000.aspxhttp://caithuocla.vn/mua-hang-thanh-toan-va-giao-hang

Found them from googling

Too much!  I'd take the cane lashings first.

WideAwake wrote:

Too much!  I'd take the cane lashings first.

Let me know if you need a hand (punt intended) :).

laidbackfreak wrote:

If you can get hold of a copy of this guys book

http://www.allencarrseasyway.com/

its great I know several people who've read it to quit and have managed to do so without other substitutes.

I want someone to beat me, while someone else reads the book aloud and yet another blowing cigarette smoke in my face.  Those are my demands.  They are non-negotiable!

lol. I am chickening out and gonna buy the gum. thanks both! i just called them and will pick it up today. Will keep you posted whether this works or i may need the cane too!

lol. I am chickening out and gonna buy the gum. thanks both! i just called them and will pick it up today. Will keep you posted whether this works or i may need the cane too!

Coward!  What would Sir Alex think of you now? 

Who's Sir Alex anyways??  :/

SAF is the Manager of Manchester United - because he doesn't take lashings, he gives them!

Dude, i love Conway Twitty. Grew up listening to don't cry Jonny!

SAF is the Manager of Manchester United - because he doesn't take lashings, he gives them!

Uhh ohhhh... 

I've heard Alan Pardew and Newcastle are the force to be reckoned with nowadays.

Oh yeah ? SAF is staring him down from higher up te league table.

Dude, i love Conway Twitty. Grew up listening to don't cry Jonny!

I edited the Conway reference out!

I must say that I'm shocked!  A Conway fan from...Sri Lanka?

And Jim Reaves too. Gentlemen Jim as they call him back home.

Lol why the edit ? I thought you got modded.

Oh yeah ? SAF is staring him down from higher up te league table.

I know someone who won't like that statement!  :D

I'm clueless, as are most Amarikans, when it comes to Premier League football!  However, I'm being slowly drawn in by the freaks that surround me outside, and sometimes inside, cyberspace!  One things for sure- if they're losers I love 'em!

Better follow Liverpool then. Still living off past glories. At least Newcastle don pretend it's their year at the beginning of every season to end up toast. Vice versa, we have no idea how. The Anerican football works although Eli Manning is a rock star.

Better follow Liverpool then. Still living off past glories...

YIKES!  You're not making many friends in the circles I swim in!

Lol To be fair props to them for believing they will win the league. Pls convey my sympathies. Remember to ask how King Kenny is these days ? He's past his sell by date. Good thing I can't swim then !

Thanks for the tip guys got the gums, last time i had a smoke was when Howie was here! i have since quit for 5 days. I think this is the closest a guy can get to feeling pregnant with the mood swings and all.